Reviews for Firework Romance
Aquailita chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Hm... okay. cute.
i liked the ending... i found it somewhat ironic...somehow
my first fameshipping, so forgive my judgement.
might use this for inspiration, i might not, for my "14 pairnigs i dont ship" thing. maybe.
MaziMe chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
So cute! One of my fave couples! And I think I fell in love with your grammar and spelling... It's totally flawless! The characters are so IC, great job.
Doubleplusgoodduckspeaker chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I agree with everyone else, the title and the concept of the 'Firework Romance' was an interesting and unique take on their relationship. I really liked this story and the social commentary aspect of it... I especially like how you referred to the women as 'forty-fifties.'

One thing I would do, though, is not use Vivian's name so often if it starts in her voice and she's the only character introduced to us when just 'she' or 'her' would do. My rule of thumb is to re-use the name if you go to a new page in the text but I suppose that isn't as relevant since the format online is one big thing. xD Still, it was just something I noticed.

This was really good! I'm starting to love this pairing after this Tier :D Thank you for writing this!
My Misguided Fairytale chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I've got to say, I love the quote at the beginning, it's very fitting. D Got to say, too, that I agree with the other reviewers, this was definitely an interesting interpretation of their relationship. There's an element of realism, though, they're not pretending to be anything but who they are to each other, and I love the idea of "fireworks" as a metaphor for their relationship. D You did a good job on this, and keep up the good work!

~Jess (MMF)
Ryou VeRua chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Ha - that WAS interesting. Harsh indeed, but a quite accurate depiction of their potential relationship with no love at all. Gotta say that I loved the title the most - I've always had trouble with them, but 'Firework Romance' really captured the whole piece well!
harinezumiko chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Well, that was... brutal? Definitely an intriguing interpretation.