Reviews for Keep In Touch
Qpenguin98 chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Hey Em. This is really good. I love your seussical stuff. Its amazing. I wish that there was more in this story. I'm enjoying it. I can see that you haven't updated in a while, and I was hoping that you would. Welp, that's all. Hope you're okay. Ariana :)
LuvPeaceCandy chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
continue!
Hanbaba chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
This is such a great story! It's okay if you don't finish it, but it's getting really really good! I hope you can update.
Lotsa Love, Hanna
Nightshade9802 chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
Another amayzing story!it's really good so far keep on writing
CheshireGirl0913 chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
Em, this story is AMAZING! It always makes my day when I know you've updated on Seussical Bloopers and Keep in Touch. The moment I read Sadie's letter, it made me think of my friendship with whom I consider my best guy friend. We seem to have that Anthony/Sadie relationship (not like we're interested in dating or anything :P), where he's willing to help with my problems and he always finds ways to make me smile. I've had those same moments of despair as Sadie has (although I've never truly attempted cutting like she did) and he's gotten me out of it like Anthony did for her. Whoa! This review's getting lengthy! Can't wait for more! :)
TheCatsApprentice19 chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. That chapter was so dark, but compleatly brilliant in writing to a mood and feeling standard. It-It just left me speachless, the most speachless I have ever been in my life.

Don't worry about updating, just have fun with it! Writing should always be fun, so do it when you are in the mood, YOU, not us.

Thanks for a thrilling chapter, Em! You have just taken my breath away...

Seussetta
TheCatsApprentice19 chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
OMG. I am compleatly speachless! I so hate that guy now! And don't worry about the chapter being too short, they have the grunt of a whole story that is like 100000 words long!

I think you are the one that has the private messaging feature off, cause I can Pm other people except you! Please turn it on, I have something interesting to tell you!

Thanks so much for this!

K
TheCatsApprentice19 chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
This chapter was seriously worth the wait! It was creative, it was funny, it was ' what the heck is going to happen next' and it was interesting! And don't worry about not updating, we all have other stuff to do.

Just a query, are you ok? I am having this weird thought that I have like offended you or done something to upset you, since I can't message you or look at the message you recently sent me.

Anyway, hope that you don't have anymore depressing weeks of school! Remember, at least your life isn't like mine...long story.

From K
TheCatsApprentice19 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This story is so cool, I just can't stop reading it. You are such a awesome writer. I don't know why this story hasn't got more reveiws!
DarkSeeker233 chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
Nice! I wonder what plan the Cat has, I can't wait to find out!
DarkSeeker233 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Nice ;), I didn't really think of anything about that girl... but I'm glad you're writing this! Update soon!
Flywithme208 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Aww how cute, Jojo's got a girlfriend!;)!
Elena Nightbreaker chapter 1 . 9/11/2011