Reviews for Omnia Vincit Amor
BratGirl1983 chapter 9 . 6/20
Love it, I look forward to the next chapters.
Kenzie.hale chapter 9 . 5/13
This book is amazing. I hope it hasn't been abandoned because it's one of the best Remus/Hermione fics out there.
0DireRaven0 chapter 9 . 5/11
Is this abandoned? Been three years and not one update?
redeclipse516 chapter 9 . 2/8
Awesome story. Great chapter. I can't wait to see what Hermione does next.
Phoenixfire1519 chapter 9 . 1/22
I really hope you contiue this story because it really good.
ccslupin chapter 9 . 8/5/2015
amazing, though it has to end...:(
C. C chapter 9 . 8/5/2015
Wow, just wow...amazing writing and feelings...you portray them perfectly. Please continue with your beautiful work.
Julianna chapter 9 . 8/3/2015
Nooooo! Why didn't you update!? You are TORTURING me! I loooove this story and everything about it. I stayed up until about one in the morning reading it and then…IT'S NOT FINISHED! You MUST FINISH IT!

Ok. Go on. Finish. I'll give you virtual cookies, ok?

;)

Xoxo,
Julianna
Milliza chapter 9 . 8/1/2015
This is fantastic! It has great suspense and drama, and it's so beautifully written I can't help but want to read more :) I like the idea how you made Hogwarts sentient and it's ability to send Hermione to the past, and how you introduced Hermione's sort-of-past to Remus and his reveal to her that he's a werewolf. Please write more of this, I'd love to see this fic completed. It'd be to much a tragedy if it never got done.
eyleenm4 chapter 9 . 6/25/2015
noooo! I am reading and then all of a sudden there is no more! NOOOOOOOOOO!
Draco lover forever 1994 chapter 9 . 5/1/2015
Even if Mione has a dislike for Peter I say since she is saving Snape and black why not save him him too please update soon
SimplyA9315 chapter 9 . 4/24/2015
Do you still have plans to continue this story because I am hooked and would love to see where it leads before reaching its ending?
HopelessDragon chapter 9 . 2/20/2015
Oh my god this story, and oh my god this chapter!
I love everything about this, please tell me if you plan on getting back to it in the future or if you've dropped it. I won't whine, it's just for my peace of mind.
WhiteHeart17 chapter 2 . 1/26/2015
I love this story! Continue it please.
miyu.k.saionji chapter 9 . 1/1/2015
Hey just nw came across ur story and I loved it...read it all at once in a go...ur dng a great job:-)
I have one doubt though if Regulus is nt yet been made a death eater it is strongly possible that voldemort has not yet made d locket horcux ryt...coz after making the horcux only voldemort asks for Regulus to lend kreacher so that he could place the lackey In the cave ryt! After seeing the diadem in RoR I thoughy u r still going by the original horcux from J.K.R and they way they were created and safeguarded! Or is it not? Pls update soon...can't wait for more!