Reviews for Omnia Vincit Amor
SimplyJinxedAngelica chapter 9 . 4/24
Do you still have plans to continue this story because I am hooked and would love to see where it leads before reaching its ending?
BipolarDragon chapter 9 . 2/20
Oh my god this story, and oh my god this chapter!
I love everything about this, please tell me if you plan on getting back to it in the future or if you've dropped it. I won't whine, it's just for my peace of mind.
WhiteHeart17 chapter 2 . 1/26
I love this story! Continue it please.
miyu.k.saionji chapter 9 . 1/1
Hey just nw came across ur story and I loved it...read it all at once in a go...ur dng a great job:-)
I have one doubt though if Regulus is nt yet been made a death eater it is strongly possible that voldemort has not yet made d locket horcux ryt...coz after making the horcux only voldemort asks for Regulus to lend kreacher so that he could place the lackey In the cave ryt! After seeing the diadem in RoR I thoughy u r still going by the original horcux from J.K.R and they way they were created and safeguarded! Or is it not? Pls update soon...can't wait for more!
magnolianorlia chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
Hola yo tube que leer la historia con el traductor de google ... queria saber cuando actualizas el cap 10
Flammeous chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
Wow, that confrontation, was intense!
starsims2014 chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
You must finish this wonderful story I have literally read every Remus Hermione there is except the WIPs. So please finish!
hollie-whyte chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
This is the first story in a long time that I have absolutely fallen in love with and really need you to finish it..

I'm hoping that you still check reviews for this because I'd really love to know what's going to happen next! Please update :)

Hollie.
kayla95 chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
I absolutely love this story! Please continue it! I'm eager for the next few chapters!
smithback chapter 9 . 5/12/2014
are you abannoning this story? please, do not
Lil Scarlett chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
I really like it so far ! Please update soon!
Slytherin-of-course-15 chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
Please! Please! Please finish this story! I'm in love with it and I need more, it's addicting and awesome and it addressed al the problems that I ha with the timeline in te movies/books so I tip my therorical hat to you LeahHeartsSirius! Thank you for this wonderful story!
Your faithful reader
Slytherin-of-course-15
Shannyrox101 chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
Aww... that was a cute scene. Hermione is great at manipulating the truth. XD
Shannyrox101 chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
I agree with you reasoning with Peter. Hermione would in no way think that it was possible to convert him to the light. Peter has been waiting to be popular for years. What's to stop him from trying?
Shannyrox101 chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
Poor Hermione... You really pulled at my heartstrings when you mentioned that she couldn't eat the chocolate cake. That is the worst torture possible.