Reviews for Omnia Vincit Amor
Alexa SixT chapter 9 . 3/12
AMAZING story. Please update soon. Can't wait for more
BratGirl1983 chapter 9 . 6/20/2016
Love it, I look forward to the next chapters.
Kenzie.hale chapter 9 . 5/13/2016
This book is amazing. I hope it hasn't been abandoned because it's one of the best Remus/Hermione fics out there.
0DireRaven0 chapter 9 . 5/11/2016
Is this abandoned? Been three years and not one update?
redeclipse516 chapter 9 . 2/8/2016
Awesome story. Great chapter. I can't wait to see what Hermione does next.
Phoenixfire1519 chapter 9 . 1/22/2016
I really hope you contiue this story because it really good.
CcsPotterRiddle chapter 9 . 8/5/2015
amazing, though it has to end...:(
C. C chapter 9 . 8/5/2015
Wow, just wow...amazing writing and feelings...you portray them perfectly. Please continue with your beautiful work.
Julianna chapter 9 . 8/3/2015
Nooooo! Why didn't you update!? You are TORTURING me! I loooove this story and everything about it. I stayed up until about one in the morning reading it and then…IT'S NOT FINISHED! You MUST FINISH IT!

Ok. Go on. Finish. I'll give you virtual cookies, ok?

;)

Xoxo,
Julianna
Milliza chapter 9 . 8/1/2015
This is fantastic! It has great suspense and drama, and it's so beautifully written I can't help but want to read more :) I like the idea how you made Hogwarts sentient and it's ability to send Hermione to the past, and how you introduced Hermione's sort-of-past to Remus and his reveal to her that he's a werewolf. Please write more of this, I'd love to see this fic completed. It'd be to much a tragedy if it never got done.
eyleenm4 chapter 9 . 6/25/2015
noooo! I am reading and then all of a sudden there is no more! NOOOOOOOOOO!
Draco lover forever 1994 chapter 9 . 5/1/2015
Even if Mione has a dislike for Peter I say since she is saving Snape and black why not save him him too please update soon
SimplyA9315 chapter 9 . 4/24/2015
Do you still have plans to continue this story because I am hooked and would love to see where it leads before reaching its ending?
HopelessDragon chapter 9 . 2/20/2015
Oh my god this story, and oh my god this chapter!
I love everything about this, please tell me if you plan on getting back to it in the future or if you've dropped it. I won't whine, it's just for my peace of mind.
WhiteHeart17 chapter 2 . 1/26/2015
I love this story! Continue it please.