Reviews for Need You Now
Silvian chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
you know, my shipper haeart is in denial and i just can't accept that Jo is gone forever. We just had that episode and yes, she is dead but...gosh, i want her back so bad! I want her and Dean to have sex, dang it! Lol and...Jo is the perfect match for Dean. :'/
WhoNatural chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Whoa...I...think I need to go visit my boyfriend. This was absolutely smoking hot.

I need to lie down. ;)
zozo42 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
this was great...just great. I dont know how to explain...but i liked it.
Natali chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I loved it! perfect ending! :)

pleaseeee write some more!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I don't know why this does not have more renews this was awesome keep it up ;) lol
WelshWitch1011 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Well, now... wasn't THIS a nice surprise to find waiting for me this morning? lol

As always, I loved it, and yes, Silverspoon and I totally and utterly adore this pairing beyond all others.

So anytime you feel compelled to write a little more D/J smut, you just get right on it, I'm always happy to read more well written oneshots like this.

And as for that last line... Hahaha, awesome!
stephaniew chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Lord have mercy! When I read the first version of this and you said you were gonna add to it, I wasn't sure what on earth you could add to make it better. Color me pea green with envy that you managed to do just that! Seriously hot scene, obviously. Against the wall is always hot...and combined with gotta have you right here, right now...damn! And then the end...the I love you was perfectly timed and quite beautiful. Jo's apology was well done too...as well as his clear understanding of it. A lovely end to a really great moment!
celeste301 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
wow! that was hot lol, I think my glasses just fogged up and I wasn't even wearing them, awesome story _
Silverspoon chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Cold shower time!

You don't need me to tell you this was very hot, but I will anyway. This was very hot. I haven't ever read a oneshot or fic like this, in the sense of the tough hunt aspect and her almost not making it home, but being fine.

I really loved how Dean finally declared his feelings, waiting for everything to be over before he gave voice to them in case it sounded false.

As always, I was impressed, and reading your fics gives me great pleasure... not as much as Dean and Jo had in this fic though, lol.