Reviews for Everything Burns
AobaSLover chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
You have me crying like crazy now. This is the saddest thing I have ever read. Is is supposed to be a lesson about life? If it is it's the depressing one I've ever read.
eenayde chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Why do you have to write such good depressing stuff!?
Name no Danna chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I cried... why Sasori why?
Frozen Meatballs chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
T-T great story but Sasori's death... oh well that's part the greatness perhaps touching story... really
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Oh Kami,I need to cry now.
Itakyuurocks chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
So sad t-t
LolaLaTrailera chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I didn't cry but my eyes got all teary so it's like 3.5/4 xD

Such a sad story, poor Sasori... oh and btw in your school project, you used the original names (Sasori, Deidara)?
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
great story, very sad ( i didnt cry though :/ ... also, you have A LOT of places where you are using both feminine and masculine pronouns for Deidara. is he supposed to be a girl or a boy? i honestly can not tell. other than that confusing mix up, good story though. (ps. please fix this problem. its all over the story and really prevents it from shining)
Athenodorie chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I have tears in my eyes, its really sad

poor dei and poor sasori *lay a rose on his grave*

like the story i love dei and saso together
Shr0ud chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
4/4
Warrior-of-Riverclan chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Oh god, that was so sad! DX

I very nearly cried! (I would've, but it's kind of hard for me to actually shed tears. It's weird, since I get sad very easily)
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
ahh hell, the sadness of it all is getting to me! good job! T_T
AkatsukiMemberWoolfy chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Sozzy, but your tally is now 3/4 XD I didn't cry XD I'm a heartless biatch XDD

You called Dei a girl a lot but that is alright XD I know how hard it is to change something so frequent XD

Stupid Fireman XD They should have just broken the window with an axe and saved Sasori XDD Lolz XD

Keep it up O
jisko2ijsko chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
omg!

i had to cry TT_TT
Happii Haden chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Awwwwww so kawaaiii! But i noticed something... A few times it said her and she. I ist cOnfuzzled