Reviews for Under Pressure
Guest chapter 17 . 9/18/2013
I really love this story and can't wait for the next chapter!
ButThePagesAllAreTornAndFrayed chapter 17 . 1/23/2012
Beautiful. I still hate Rachel,Finn,Mercedes,Quinn,and Santana, but I suppose they're meant to be hated. Still don't really like Kurt, he's jealous, manipulative, passive, and he always crosses a line when he and Blaine fight. I mean, what kind of boyfriend pays more attention to his insecurities and Blaine's past sex life then the fact that he could have a brain tumor? I love Jeff, Wes, Nick, and the neutral New Directions, though. And Kurt sometimes. Great story, I have a feeling history will repeat itself at McKinley High because of Finn. Update soon!
ButThePagesAreAllTornAndFrayed chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
Kurt's problem is bothering me. Blaine has no control over himself: he smokes,drinks,cuts,has nervous breakdowns, and takes anti-depressants and anti-anxiety pills. He most likely is abused by his parents and mostly likely has bipolar disorder. Kurt on the other hand, Is creating issues for himself and I feel like the New Directions will blame his bulimia on Blaine. I understand that he needs control, like Blaine with his cutting, but I can't find it in myself to be overly interested in his storyline. I feel bad for him, definitely, and I hope someone finds out and helps him, but still.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
Accidental reference! Bahaha!

"I know what they do to guys like you in prison."

Song: You Know What They Do To To Guys Like Us In Prision, by My Chemical Romance. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Kurt's a bit of an asshole, isn't he?
boredandhomealone chapter 17 . 12/11/2011
Gotta wonder what Quinn is up to. Good chapter. Can't wait for what's next.
PCJC24 chapter 16 . 11/30/2011
Ah such a good chapter, I love this f'd up Blaine, he's so interesting! No more writer's block, I love this story too much for that :P
SMO chapter 15 . 11/18/2011
I feel like Kurt's character flaws are shining through a lot here which makes it more realistic. Maybe the eating disorder's just making it worse, even if he hasn't had it that long. Throwing up every meal is murder on the body and mind.

I love how all the Warblers/old Warbler Council are going crazy over the Blaine troubles. They really do care about him, even if an unnamed one was awful earlier with his song suggestions (Dalton's zero tolerance policy will probably make him regret that.)

I can't help but wonder how much this history of Blaine's will be elaborated. Eh, I'll be patient and see. :)
Don't Have an Account chapter 15 . 11/17/2011
I feel as though whenever Blaine drinks, something bad happens:

Chapter 3: He was drinking the previous night and he had a panic attack

Chapter 6: He was drinking, nut he didn't really get drunk

Chapter 7: He talked about his drunken party days when he hooked up with a lot of guys

Chapter 8: He talked with his uncle about the days when he used to get arrested just so the cops could bring him home drunk

Chapter 11: Kurt and Blaine have an explosive fight

Chapter 15: He spoke of back in the early Dalton days how he got drunk and hooked up with Wes

I wonder what other shenanigans he's going to get into when he drinks (I mean in canon Klaine only has fights when it involves Blaine's drunken promiscuity), I can't wait for all of the future remaining Klaine drama in this story.

Keep up the good work.
Oh Noes chapter 15 . 11/15/2011
Was Blaine raped by Wes? Is he going to go into more depth in the future chapters?

Also, what is Quintana planning? I don't like this...
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 15 . 11/15/2011
Whew, the last part of this chapter was hot. Me gusta. :)

I really liked the scene between Santana and Quinn. I always loved their frenemy ways and I could definitely envision the two of them scheming to take down Rachel and Finn. I can't wait to see how their plans pan out once Blaine transfers.

Also, I enjoyed the angst between the two boys after the psychiatrist visit. I was waiting to see how Kurt would handle finding out about Blaine and Wes and I enjoyed seeing his reaction.

Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Anonymous chapter 15 . 11/15/2011
So Blaine had sex with Wes?
boredandhomealone chapter 15 . 11/15/2011
My heart breaks a little more for Blaine each chapter. At least he and Kurt got a small break from all the drama.
boredandhomealone chapter 14 . 11/11/2011
Blaine just breaks my heart in this story. I sure hope he can get some help soon. Looking forward to more!
SMO chapter 14 . 11/10/2011
Sorry for not reviewing previous chapters. I just feel the need here for some strange reason. First of all, I can understand where Blaine's coming from in all of this the way you've portrayed it. Second, I'm not getting the impression that Mr. Anderson's completely awful; I just think he has some things to work through as far as his relationship with his son. Third, I have a feeling that some sort of stronger conflict could be coming up just from how the issues are being developed and look forward to it. Lastly (and here's where the generic part comes in), keep up the good work because this is a really good story, writer's block and all.