Reviews for Guilty Pleasure
buntesLicht chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
In my opinion, this really is the best Vincent x Ada fic out here! I only rarely write reviews but I keep coming back to this so I decided to pull myself together and write something :) I love how everyone is in character and how Vincent and Ada interact (it's exactly how I would imagine their relationship!) and the mentions of Oz and Gil made me smile.
I really enjoyed this and hope to read more of this pairing from you in the future :D
esmeralda kitty cat chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
XD AAAAAH! I LOVE THIS! i can actually see this happening if things went differently in the manga...though oz and gil would already FUCKING BE TOGETHER! DX ARGH! OZ GET AWAY FROM ALICE DAMMIT! YOU'RE TRUE LOVE IS STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO YOU! D:
...Sorry...ozbert fan but if you like ozXalice together, i can respect that :D and i also love the story XD
Latiwings chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Modern!Pandora should be done more, and this is so adorable I don't understand how this is not famous yet. Awesome!
batouttahell chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
That was cute and hilarious. xD I do wonder if Oz does share his sister's tastes... When I read that all I could picture was both Vincent and Gilbert tied up and Oz and Ada standing there grinning. xD
Akirina chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Haha, I enjoyed this chapter. Story request! How bout you write a double date between Oz, Gil and Ada, Vincent? I'd like to see how that turns out! :D And maybe you could write another one on how Oz stops playing with Alice and Gil?(like Ada said) I would look forward to these 2 stories if you are going to write them!