Reviews for Love Renewed and Love Beginning
UndoubtedlyTheWine chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
Cute story :)
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
This was beautiful.
Love the way Marta went to her father, even though she was nervous. The time she and Georg had together was a lovely, perfect way for them to bond. I love the way he described why he had been the way he was to her.
That made for a beautiful transition to him breaking down, and the fact that Maria was watching and felt compelled to do something, and the fact that Georg DID notice was a perfect prelude to their relationship.
Consti Grandchester chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
A very sweet story!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
A nice little series of moments, well told. Thank you!
utility - singer chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Aw! That was so beautifully sweet. I love how he is with Marta - the little girl obviously adores her father. Maria and her war hero are so meant for each other. I love the bit where she tucks him in while he's lying on the sofa. True love doesn't stop - as I hope it won't for my lovely girlfriend - who looks just like Julie Andrews did during the movie - and I. Jilly - you are the most gorgeous girl in the world and I love you with all my heart. Love ya babe. All my love for always - your devoted boyfriend Scot.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Aw! That is so beautifully sweet. They already know they love each other - but can't yet admit it. I love the way he is with Marta - the little girl obviously adores her father. Maria and her war hero are so meant for each other! My lovely girlfriend looks just like Julie Andrews did in the movie - and I truly adore her. Jilly, you're so gorgeous. Love ya babe. Love always - your Scot.
som04 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
anymore :)
westwingnut221 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
That was just beautiful. Sigh.
Kenz21 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I love this. I love this. I love this. It was so touching and sweet & definitely something that Maria would do! Great story - perfect one shot..even though I could see this becoming a longer story :)
faithandhopewoman chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Another delightful story.
Judroozz chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Oh, that was the sweetest story!

I love how you also brought marta into the story and showed his growing relationship with his children.

That last moment was so beautiful!
EmmaLiesl chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
What a lovely story. I wish you would continue it because it was simply beautiful. This one just might be the best one you've written so far :) Thank you!
uppitymary chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
LOVED Marta in this one-shot. I even can't think of the Captain crying, because it makes me so sad! But I still adored the whole story, of course. Can't wait for you to update Body & Soul!
AndromedaAiken chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
It would HARDLY be the last! :) Well done! I love this little snippet!