Reviews for Love Renewed and Love Beginning
Clare chapter 1 . 5/8
A lovely one-shot! I like how after witnessing Marta and the Captain having an emotional heart to heart in the study, she later finds him all cried out and asleep, then makes him comfortable not knowing he's really still awake but too embarrassed to face her. Enjoyed reading it ;)
his-red-head chapter 1 . 3/11/2019
This was a nice story, love it! xx
UndoubtedlyTheWine chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
Cute story :)
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
This was beautiful.
Love the way Marta went to her father, even though she was nervous. The time she and Georg had together was a lovely, perfect way for them to bond. I love the way he described why he had been the way he was to her.
That made for a beautiful transition to him breaking down, and the fact that Maria was watching and felt compelled to do something, and the fact that Georg DID notice was a perfect prelude to their relationship.
Consti Grandchester chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
A very sweet story!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
A nice little series of moments, well told. Thank you!
utility - singer chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Aw! That was so beautifully sweet. I love how he is with Marta - the little girl obviously adores her father. Maria and her war hero are so meant for each other. I love the bit where she tucks him in while he's lying on the sofa. True love doesn't stop - as I hope it won't for my lovely girlfriend - who looks just like Julie Andrews did during the movie - and I. Jilly - you are the most gorgeous girl in the world and I love you with all my heart. Love ya babe. All my love for always - your devoted boyfriend Scot.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Aw! That is so beautifully sweet. They already know they love each other - but can't yet admit it. I love the way he is with Marta - the little girl obviously adores her father. Maria and her war hero are so meant for each other! My lovely girlfriend looks just like Julie Andrews did in the movie - and I truly adore her. Jilly, you're so gorgeous. Love ya babe. Love always - your Scot.
som04 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
anymore :)
westwingnut221 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
That was just beautiful. Sigh.
Kenz21 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I love this. I love this. I love this. It was so touching and sweet & definitely something that Maria would do! Great story - perfect one shot..even though I could see this becoming a longer story :)
faithandhopewoman chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Another delightful story.
Judroozz chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Oh, that was the sweetest story!

I love how you also brought marta into the story and showed his growing relationship with his children.

That last moment was so beautiful!
EmmaLiesl chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
What a lovely story. I wish you would continue it because it was simply beautiful. This one just might be the best one you've written so far :) Thank you!