Reviews for A Good Man Is Hard To Find
ybarry chapter 7 . 4/29
Sitting here waiting with cob webs all over me ..out of cyber coffee ..out of cyber tea..out of cyber ..out of poptarts and snicker bars ...hangs head and sighs ...sooo unfair i tell ya ...we (points to tge other readers waiting ) Need more they stay together or don't they ..what about keade and anju and the brother ..does barnaby take over Apollon or robotics many questions many scenerio's head hurts
cellaria chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
Omg this story is so good! I love a slow burn but I didn't even notice that this was incomplete AND hasn't been updated in forever so I'm so upset right now T . T please don't abandon this! It's very well written & they are so precious together!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
ahhhh i just reread this and i miss it so much. i really hope you consider picking this up again because it is phenomenal!
deemama66 chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
I understand real life gets in the way sometimes,really i do ...
the last update was in 2011 and now ( well in another month) it wilo be 2013 ..?
I am following ...?
HollowZangetsu chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
Omg it's been so long since I've actually reviewed someones story. THIS IS AMAZING! I've been on here for years and haven't come across a story as good as this. This is probably the first review I've done in forever and I've read a TON of stories. Please update this as soon as possible!
necronekochan chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
Ahhh, I love it! You're an amazing writer and everything about this is so nicely done! I do have one question though - did you intentionally title it after a short story by Flannery O'Connor?
SakuraCat96 chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
I love this sooooooooooooooooo much and hope you update soon (:
dustbunniehailey chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
Love it! Can't wait for more!
SilverKit'sFire chapter 7 . 11/10/2011
omigosh please update soon this is awesome!
Akidou chapter 7 . 11/9/2011
Aw, man, I just, I love this SO much. Ah, these fanfictions! Making me get so emotionally invested! Dude, I had to spend a few straight hours just reading all of this because I couldn't stop! I loved it! Your characterization, the dialogue(oh, don't get me started, you're smart, witty, and hilarious dialogue has been keeping me chuckling this entire story), the ROMANCE. DUDE. Barnaby is absolutely freakin' adorable in this story. So vulnerable and yet everything about him is also very real, a HUGE plus in awesome, emotional stories such as these. And Kotetsu is just so well done! This thoughts just seem so well thought out and clever! I just have to smile every time because it is so LIKE HIM in general! God they're so freakin cute together. I can't even. Ah, I love when it all comes together! Loved this chapter, that car scene, just, aw. You've melted me, man.

So here I am, you've got me completely hooked on this wonderful story, and I cannot wait for more. Amazing work, I've had so much fun reading this so far!
Tallis-chan chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
Okay seriously, this story is freaking wonderful. I absolutely love the way you write and it excites to know that this is only the beginning! I can't wait to see what you have planned in store for this story.
katnackticktack chapter 7 . 11/3/2011
i loved the car scene. my only problem was it was held IN A CAB(i think?). what in the name of Legend is going though that poor driver's head... and if there was a change of scenery and they are alone then ignore me cause i obviously missed it.

but really? so much more? YAY! i can't wait~
Aachi chapter 7 . 10/31/2011
I'm so happy they finally got together! I can't wait for you to post the next chapter!
Aachi chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
loving the story so far! :D and for this particular chapter.. i got to say, that as a bi woman who's had a bi boyfriend or two before... the random conversations about comparing hot guy stars to hot girl stars was spot on for that type of relationship LOL ah the memories of late night tv conversation...

that aside. I'm totally loving the story so far. I'm especially happy with how you're doing Kotetsu (tho that just might be my bias cus he's my favorite LOL) *runs off to read chap 3*
Johnlock is My Division chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
You are such a good writer. I think this is probably one of the best fanfictions I have read on this site. It makes me so glad to see someone who can use good grammar and spelling! Plus the way they act seems very realistic. I'm loving this! Please continue it!