Reviews for The Pack
BittersweetLilies chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
i love this story!
Death-Wolf-101 chapter 20 . 7/2/2012
Awesome story! I can't wait to read the next one
Nortey chapter 20 . 3/12/2012
That story was well crafted, cool an awesome. Do another one!
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 20 . 2/22/2012
sequel plz
decode9 chapter 20 . 1/26/2012
Nice story. Defintally want to see what happens next. Also I have a couple of OC's I will send to you.
SwiftslashxLeafstorm chapter 20 . 1/23/2012
!

I am so excited about what happens next! Th-this story is EPICNESH! ;A; Updaaaaaaaaaaaaaate! Please! I'm begging you!

Ow yeah, I am precious, 'cause I can read minds! Wait… You don't know dat!

Update this epic storeh soon!
TugLover98 chapter 20 . 1/23/2012
Good job you should totally write a sequel I want in it though awesome job as always keep it up!
SwiftslashxLeafstorm chapter 15 . 1/8/2012
Yay!

I should propably tell you about my human form.

Okay, I have long light brown hair and still golden eyes.

I have pale skin, and have got the same powers as I do in wolf form. Serious, I'm slim and *giggles* I guess you could say pretty.

Update soon! *Sighs in the bliss of reading this story*.
HaterzAreMyMotivatorz chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This is awesome!
SwiftslashxLeafstorm chapter 14 . 1/5/2012
I love this story!

MEEP!
SwiftslashxLeafstorm chapter 13 . 1/5/2012
I could read your authors note!

*Squeals with delight*

FINALLY! I found a group of kids like me. I'm a pure white wolf with golden eyes named Swiftheart, except I'm stuck in wolf mode. But I can't speak human! Waa! But… I am super intelligent, and have powers.

Swiftheart
Can't be bothered logging in chapter 12 . 1/4/2012
WOW I cant believe you have only 8 reviews for this. Its so good!

Please update!

SwiftslashxLeafstorm (Pen Name)

PS Can I do a story like this? I have been INSPIRED.
Tuglover98 chapter 12 . 1/3/2012
hey thanks for finally updating but OH BOY! you just wait till our friend hears about how you wrote that Fang got shot cause you know how much she likes him sooo yeah good luck with that.

anyways good job i liked it please continue or i'll torture you like i did last time just to get you to update. bye
Tuglover98 chapter 11 . 12/24/2011
I don't feel like logging in. good job on this story but REALLY! Epi, Lael, Sara, Epi's twin brother, Bryson REALLY! where am I? am I just so lame that I couldn't be a wolf hybrid really your so cruel! GOOD JOB THOUGH!
pearlgirl97 chapter 6 . 10/15/2011
Urgh, why must you do this to us? I want to know there past as much as anybody else. Anyway, awesome chapter even if you left us hanging. :) Max was much better in character in this chapter so good job on that and you're doing good with the humor. So, yeah, update soon!