Reviews for A Mother's Love
Zapphi chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
UPDATE! Don't leave this story!
xjeanne chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
please keep this story updated.

i really love hao and keiko

i think hao really need a motherlove and keiko will be a wonderfull motherto hao.

that what i think
Yehey chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
I'm so glad that this story will be continued. I'll surely be waiting for the continuation.
A fan chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
It's good so far I hope to enjoy the next chapter XD
Asa-kuuki chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Wow, what a great start of such a story. I like the idea. Keiko as a main charakter is new. I like that. I think you should continue it.

The story has two main ways to continue. One is that Yoh grows up by Mikihisa or mostly Yohmei and Hao grows up with Keiko who would help Hao become more good because he has a mother again (after some complicating time which you could put into the story). The other way is that Keiko tries to get Yoh back. Maybe she could get him and watches how the twins grow up in a peacful atmosphere but the Asakura clan still wants yoh back and hao dead.

However it would be better when the twins are teens when the story has his final movement in every posibility or maybe not and Keiko has to fight this war alone with a little help from SoF (and hao).

I hope i could give you some ideas so you can continue this story.

lg Asa
Izabella chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Please, continue this fanfiction! I haven't found neither fanfictions nor fanarts with Hao and Keiko and it was so good to find yours! Though, I don't have any idea about what's going on in the next chapter, it would be really nice if you continued writing :

Wow, I'm sounding like a desperate, I'm sorry hahaha

Btw, I liked your prologue :D
mary chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
dnt worry that u only have a few comments:) ;) i think that someone should have thought of the idea of the storyline already ive wanted a fic like this for a long time dont give up hope :] ;] p.s. plz dnt make hao or keiko die in the end
mary chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
this fanfic was very cool but i would have made hao take yoh to anyway if you keep updating ill keep givin u good reviews and ill stick with u
SK-fan7 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
wwwoooooooooooooow this is soooo good for a prologue please continue it!
Thunder Of Friendship chapter 1 . 9/11/2011