Reviews for Up the Porch
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
That was great!
maplepancakes99 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Lol I kind of expected Matt to fall of the roof while trying to get to Gilbert's room. Alfred is so weird, he reminds me of my creeper friends.
Odisdera-kun chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Loves. so much.
KingdomKuroGeass chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
awww that was adorible! Alfreds such a cockblock sometimes XD an now i REALLY want McDonalds french fries to eat with a McFlurry...damn you! :P
Ramen is Happiness chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Wah ha hah! I totally 'lol'd when Alfred said 'no' by licking the window. Wow, I sound like Poland. Anyway, this was cute and funny! I just found this after re-reading 'Relationship Status: It's Complicated'. I didn't know about it before! I'm glad I found it, though. I applaud your writing skillz :D
Lodella chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This was so hilarious and cute XD I love this verse and I'll never get tired of saying it: your PruCan is the best
anonymous reader chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Calamitatum chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Hahaha, oh my god, that was too cute!

Loved the humor, loved the fluff and loved the flow of the writting! Beautiful story!
Tweaks chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Seriously, whyyyyyyy are you so awesome? I kept running across your fics so now I'm just reading whatever looks interesting you've written. Because it's all awesome. Seriously, Correspondence was the first PruCan fic I ever read. In other words, I am blaming you for this unhealthy obsession I now have.

Anways about the story, baaaaaah those two are just too cute together! I can't even form coherent thoughts anymore! So I'll just leave it at that.

Heartache14 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
"You ever watch Dawson's Creek?"

OMFB! I laughed so damn hard when Mattie said that. It was waaaaaay too funny! (Not to mention it made me want to watch Dawson's Creek, along with every other show from my childhood with angsty hot teenagers on it). Ahh, this was hilarious. I'm gonna have to check out your other fic.
Say It Say My Name chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Odd, I could have sworn I reviewed this~ But I like it. Likelikelike. I just reread the preceding story last night and it made my day yesterday. Just wanted to let you know that your writing is fantastic and I want to read it forever~ c: Keep writing~ :D
AngelicDemon97 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
This makes me smile. I miss relationship status 3
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Have to go to bed, have no time to review! But this was... (tries to not say-) AWESOME! Damnit! I fail, sigh. Well, cool just didn't cut it, you know?

Um, good night :D

methodtothismadness chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Asdfghjkl; all of my love for this series. I've been feeling a tad ill lately so this really brightened my day to see this little ficlit. :)
Liung Arkeanda chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Man oh man I love this verse. The style itself is so unique, it just sucks me in. I would be unbelievably happy if you continued writing in this verse. Preferably with Matthew continuing to be the main character.