Reviews for Project Silverback
WorldStrider chapter 12 . 10/16/2014
I'm sorry to hear about your problems man. I recently had a lot mental issues, depression and panic attacks, I still do have them but to a lesser extent. But while it seems hopeless sometimes it does get better.

On a lighter note I've been loved your story for a long time. Its definitely my favourite IS story. I always enjoy the stories where the guys stand up to the system and Tabane. Yours is probably the best one of that particular sub category so keep up the good work. If you decide to keep going with the story I'm looking toward to where you take the it. There are a lot of ways what you can develop the silver back mech so I'm excited. Drop me a PM if you need any help.

P.S. How big are the mechs? You never really said (or I forgot, lol). Are they like iron man or are they the same sie of the IS's?
Guest chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
Hey, I just want to let you know that you shouldn't worry about updating the story frequently. Real life matters take precedence over everything else, so you don't need to apologize. You are a great author, and this is one of the best Infinite Stratos stories out there. It is really nice to see the world from a perspective outside of the IS users', and you've made an amazing cast of OC's, so even if you decide to stop writing the story, you've done a great job. I sincerely hope you continue to write, but it's your decision and people should respect the choice you make.
winxfan808 chapter 12 . 9/12/2014
Love your series, so great and original, when I first found it, I was binge reading until like 3 in the morning, its concept of seeing the IS world from the view regular people and how society is really different and fascinating

Now I have been convinced to go look for and read the light novels to help better understand the story as it grows with the light novels, but this is your story, so you get to chose how it plays out, weather it be staying very close to the original material, or if you create your own that is completely unique. Either way you choose to write, just judging from all the previous chapters, you are a fabulous writer with a remarkable mind for stories. Can't wait to find out what happens at eh emergency session.

Don't worry about the update, it is understandable,authors still have lives outside of their fanfic writing, and we are all just glad you were able to make it through such a hard time. Remember that even when you don't think so, even when you feel all alone and that no one is with you, keep in mind that there is always some one there that cares for you. especially when you take the chance of sharing your work with the rest of us readers, that just expands the amount of people who know you and care about your well being as well, and even if it sounds like just the mandatory consoling, we really do care what happens to the people that we get to know through communities like fanfiction, so know that if you ever feel like you need to talk to somebody, you can always PM me or any of these other fans, who we might even consider friends. I look forward to the next extraordinary chapter.
death korp grenadier chapter 12 . 9/12/2014
Hey, just wanted to first say that im not going to stop because this fic is actually the first story that I ever really got hooked on that was under infinite stratos. Next I wanted to say that its terrible your at a loss, but if you cant gather enough content to work with than make do with what you have as well as putting in your own, make this story yours man, shape it as you would see fit, there's no problem in winging it just outfit more OC's and such if the information your seeking is about IS characters. last is about the personal conflict whatever that it was that caused you to shatter Darkjak2050 know this quote if you haven't already; It isn't about how hard you can hit, its about how hard you get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward that's how winnings done. that is a quote that iv kept close since I first heard it in 5th grade, once you get knocked down and if you get back up, whatever pushed you down just made you stronger, then you prove you can win and from this fanfic you've proven you can damn sure can cause look at this your taking it to the IS ladies bro why stop when you got followers and reviewers who are checking it out and helping make it better by giving you their opinion and advice.
good luck alright.
guerilla sam chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
I'm getting the distinct impression you have played gears of war 3...
Naraku9108 chapter 12 . 9/12/2014
Dude, this is a fucking awesome story. It doesn't matter whether or not you can continue writing it, because it ain't leaving any of my lists.
It can be really hard sometimes, I know, and if you can't complete the story then don't worry. You don't need to. Work on it t your own pace or just write something else. Just write for yourself and write what makes you happy.
I have to admit, this is a unique story on fanfiction Infinite Stratos. There are so few out there like this one that are of such a high quality, and I'll admit that I've read this more than once in the year since it was last updated and I still enjoyed it! It is a great story, and you are a great writer. Above all, your alive, your living, breathing and thinking and your still doing so, even though life might be in the shitter right now.
You'll always have a read and review from me.
B3Chandler chapter 12 . 9/12/2014
Hey there it's good to read that your doing better now after going dark for so long! You could only imagine my surprise when I saw an update for this fanfic. All I can say is that this is one of the better IS storys on the entire website. Anyways, it sure would be a shame to just see it dropped without a proper ending.
Huzzahfortheworld chapter 11 . 2/25/2014
please giv me mo chapter
Skipper311 chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
I do hope to see the second arc soon. Eagerly waiting...
WorldStrider chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
I have to say that I'm very interested in this story. Probably the only IS fic that i've read that actually deals with the whole gender issue in IS. Even in the fics with a strong issei still have him being pushed around. Its also well written and has good fight scenes. Though I would suggest you start putting your sentences in paragraphs rather than one lines as its annoying having to frequently scroll down. So well done on finishing this fic and i'm looking forward to the sequel. Again good work.
Naraku9108 chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
Holy Shit, that was just a constant barrage of badass.
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
Their supposed to be after the rogue IS, at least don't hit the silverbacks
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
When's the next story arc? Also won't the UN try to do the same thing they did with the IS to the Silverbacks? Course lots of women by now would be totally against their presence. Another thing won't they eventually need to expand? Get more boys from the rough side of town and train them to become badasses?
Fireminer chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
Well, that is quite a story you got there! Love this story, with its military elements! But frankly, I would be much more please if you just continue with the non-canon road.
123GOHANZ chapter 1 . 5/13/2013