Reviews for 12:23am
jamin chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Absolutely wonderful! Enjoyed this read so much! I could feel every emotion and sensation the characters did! Love love love it!
RansomRose77 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Perfect and detailed scenario. You captured the characters' sense of one another and closeness, and the importance of this in the sex scene. I'm just re-watching the series on Hulu, never really got too interested in it during its tv run. Their chemistry in something palpable; no wonder "everyone and their mother" wants, needs some resolution!
EO-Hiphuggers chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
awh, this was so sweet! and you're right! that damn bee ruined EVERYTHING! lol :P
remuslives chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
i'm new to x files fanfiction, so quick question, what's the R in MSR? i'm assuming it's Mulder Scully Romance, is that wrong?

i just watched the entire series on netflix too. yum!

omg, i normally review with my favorites parts of the fic as i read. but it didn't even occur to me once that i hadn't done that, i was too absorbed. great great job!
enigmaticdrscully chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This was very well done. I enjoyed it :)
TopHat chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Great fic!
Government Patsy chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Very good and well written story. I enjoyed it and I thought you were epic at describing their feelings for each other, those they try so hard to hide. Definitely one of the best All Things missing scene stories I've read. Good job. :)