Reviews for Rumor Has It
VampireVeins chapter 25 . 4/1
This was so lovely I was crying at the end the transition from hatred to love was so sweet and the crying scene really hit me In the heart this was beautiful 3
Kimmily chapter 25 . 3/3
This is a great story with unexpected twists and turns that again end unexpectedly. I would have fully believed Ron to have obliviated Scorp and Rose if it weren't for the other explanation. This is to say I had a lot of fun reading your story and want to thank you for writing and sharing it.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
Nice story!
livvyluna chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
I did not see that coming and I am both super upset and super excited to see how this works out. also I feel like Ron is going to get in some serious trouble for this, I mean like isn't stuff like this illegal?
Guest chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
I think im dead im seriously dead like omg what the hell like omg *throughs brick* how could you ,thats it im done apsaloultly done with fanfiction...(i obvisly gave to jerp reading to see what happend though) but seriously hoe could ge like agggggghhhhhhhh its late and im meant to be asleep and i just scremmed and niw im crying
Guest chapter 16 . 9/16/2014
I also have something to say about the swearing. The Harry Potter style worked out great with some sophisticated language. And yes they swear, but in their own language. It is more like " bloody hippogriph".
And please try to cut down on the spelling and grammer mistakes.
But thank you for building this story.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/8/2014
you are a great writer not every one can write about two people who are perfect for each other I love your writing
Fionamoi chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
I don't mean to be rude, or criticising, or condescending... but Victorie's dad is William (Bill)

the plot is brilliant and love it :)
Riani chapter 25 . 12/18/2013
i really love this fanfic, and the end of chapter it's... uh it's really touche, and i.. really like it,however my tears is almost fall.. :'))
I quote books randomly chapter 25 . 10/12/2013
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING FANFIC!

I got soooo scared when you mentioned the whole American Ministry thing, but I love how you ended it, and all the twists and turns throughout.

Well done
LyingFromY0u chapter 18 . 10/10/2013
So someone's a fan of how I met your mother xD
Nikita Lann chapter 25 . 9/25/2013
Aaaand there it is. The end. Well, or not. I'm going to start reading the sequel just... now.

Seriously. I knew it would be great from the summary, but I never thought it would be that good. Non Barbie movie way, just like you say. I was fun, realistic, passionate, for once, Scorp and Rose weren't the sworn ennemies that just reailse that each other is a hottie and a softie. It was... just great. I read all the chapter in two days, and I really have a lot of work, so yeah. Great.

Thank you so much.

Niki.
DDMTK chapter 17 . 8/29/2013
This chapter always makes me cry. Always.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/23/2013
Great work! :)
BelievesInNargles chapter 25 . 7/20/2013
This story was so amazing