Reviews for It's Just me and my Ganja: The sequel
Justwanky chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This was just "EPIC" best sequel ever!
manatees-have-thick-skin chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I never stopped laughing once! I was actually in tears when Quinn was serenading Rachel :D Epic!
SuperGleek18 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
meso30180 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This was fun! I really wish it had been more though ... Maybe make this into a trilogy ! I want q and Rachel to sleep together ... I am totally ok with the pot use and quinnshould so be the one giving the shotguns next time ;-) please write more to this even if it is another chapter!
ducksticks chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Damn Santana's jealousy! I wanted my Quitt blowback! xD

This was awesome, like really awesome. Your Rachel is so funny and your Britt so cute ["I didn't know rulers could have sex." ROFL] I couldn't stop laughing all the time and I'm in class, so it was more difficult.

You should make this a one shot series with them getting together from time to time to party and smoke some pot. Besides, I want to know what happen with the Faberry plot! They were so heart-melting at the end.

Keep writing!
LaurenKnight13 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Bwahaha, that had ME laughing so much I felt like I smoked with them. lol I really enjoyed it! I hope you will write another sequel to it? Hopefully where they actually confront each other? Or the other option would be the awesome foursome. haha

I LOVE Fanerittana! Amazing stuff, and your writing style... WOW! Amazing! You write them all so well. I'm very impressed.

Thank you for this, and I hope you got your sleep :)
FaBAMF chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
It wasn't too long, I was so happy to see another addition to me and my ganja; I loved the first one. I think its a really fun couple of stories and would read it if there was more :)
Trixxy chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I wouldnt be against part 3...Oh my god you are a Brit? Can we be Brit buddies? xD
ResidentCrazyBlonde chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I am so a mix between Santana and Rachel when I am high...this is so great, seriously loved it.

Cassicio chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Cannot wait for another bit. Please?

And I dunno what you talkin' about, I love this :)

High Faberrittana is hilarious.
Smayz chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I'm so glad you wrote a sequel. This is soo good and hilarious beyond belief. These four are just way too hilarious when they're stoned.
jds87 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I liked it!

could have had a bit more rachel/quinn but it was still good.

MsChloeMa chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Yay, this sequel is great! I'm gonna read your latest chapter for "When Darkness Is Upon Your Door" next:) Sequel to this? They (QuinnRachel) have to get together haha:)
bowtiesandglitter chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Great ending! I loved it. Fantastic job.