Reviews for Bleach: 9 11 Tribute
shadow74236915 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I just want to say this now... You are an amazing author to write about something like this. This is an amazingly tabooed topic that no one would want to speak about, much less make it the subject of one of their stories. You really have set the bar high for the rest of us on this site.
Overrunner chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Heart moving and sheer respect are in this story. Very well done.
Chaos-Guard chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Amen to this it is heart moving
bankai777 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
i remember being at work and i was told by a co-worker about what occured.
krista1127 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I once wished that this war would end quick too. Now its one of the longest that America has ever fought and even thought the president says its over as a soldier I know it isnt near finished.

your story is amazing and shows that even other cultures were affected by what happened that day
Joseph Moreland chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Bravo,noble sir,on writing this story, I was both moved and saddend by what you wrote because I was a high school when I heard the news. When I heard the news I was very sad and angry, but nothing could prepare for what I saw on the T.V., your description of the chaos of the event is exactly what I saw on the T.V. on that day. No one has the absolute right to do such an insidius deed and ruin the live of countless americans on that day, lives whose voices are forever silenced, whose faces will never been seen again, and it utterly sickens me that evil people like Osama Bin Laden could cause all this sadness to people for no reason. I agree with you that we must never EVER forget all the people who lost their live on that day as well the on going war on terrorism,or we will be no better than the cowards and villains who masterminded this travesty of madness and inhumanity. I saulte you,Teddypro, and may God bless your pure heart and soul. God bless you
fireamber chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Thank you so much for a very moving memorial of the tragic occurrences on 9-11. I pray it gives some comfort to all those who lost loved ones in that great tragedy.
csibpip chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
It was really nice of you! I'm happy that there are still more people who are not just plain jerks... I too am sorry for the loss of the people who were involved in any way...
Corrina chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Thank you for this story. I'm surprised nobody else reviewed. It was a nice story. Again, thank you.