Reviews for Obsidian Blade
Did you just growl? O_o
Neon Wish Likes Pine Trees chapter 61 . 2/16
T THIS WAS AMAZING! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Neon Wish Likes Pine Trees chapter 58 . 2/16
OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG
Neon Wish Likes Pine Trees chapter 57 . 2/16
WAKE UP FU
*sniffs*
Oh glob. I'm crying now. Crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
Neon Wish Likes Pine Trees chapter 56 . 2/16
YOU GOT DIS FU!
Neon Wish Likes Pine Trees chapter 55 . 2/16
Shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot
PO YOU BETTER NOT HAVE SCREWED UP!
Neon Wish Likes Pine Trees chapter 54 . 2/16
RUI? rip, sensei.
Neon Wish Likes Pine Trees chapter 51 . 2/16
*shouts*
RUI'S ARMY!
Neon Wish Likes Pine Trees chapter 49 . 2/16
*crying. Crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying*
Neon Wish Likes Pine Trees chapter 48 . 2/16
YESSSS! SHIFU WAS MARRIED! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!
Neon Wish Likes Pine Trees chapter 40 . 2/16
*SCREAMING*
holy mother of -bleep bleep- and -bleeeeeeep- Qiang is such a -bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep-
Firespitter101 chapter 61 . 12/13/2014
This has truly been one of the best stories that I have ever read for KFP. I loved all the detail you put into writing it, all of the explaining you did in detail of the things that were relevant to the story, characters, plot, etc, as well as the overall plot of the story itself. It was most excellent, and I will most surely be rereading it again sometime. I believe that this would be great as canon, one of the reasons being because of the wonderful back story that you developed for Tigress as well as Shifu. It was good that you didn't do any pairing with the Five, such as Tigress and Po, or Viper and Crane. Some Ti-Po pairings I have liked, but they are a family, so no pairing. I would definitely love to watch this if it was ever made into a movie. Also, at the end, that part with Cong having Mei Long as his sister was totally awesome, and if you ever did pursue that in another story, though you said there wouldn't be a sequel, I would be looking forward to reading it. You did a truly commendable job in writing and planning this out; I loved it. :) And yes there were parts were I was silently screaming because of what was happening XD Catch ya later, come back soon.
Firespitter101 chapter 39 . 12/11/2014
XD I love your author's notes. So hilarious :) you sound like you're one of the readers themselves. But I love it. And yes, screaming for 20 minutes straight cause someone's walking into a trap. XD
Firespitter101 chapter 37 . 12/11/2014
Wow, Qiang is EVIL... You wrote this chapter quite well; you made it clear that Qiang is totally bad, and there is no redemptive quality about him. You've explained quite well why Rui wasn't killed, and why he was in the cell for 28 years, and you've given us an overview of Qiang's back story of power hunger. I was hoping to hear more about his father, and what his reasons were for killing him, unless it was mainly because of his promotion of Feng. I was also looking forward to reading more about what happened to Tigress, but you may have already written about that in the next, or later, chapter. Anyway, so far this is one of my most favorite KFP long stories on the entire site.
Firespitter101 chapter 30 . 12/11/2014