Reviews for A Story Behind Each
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 2/22
I loved this. Forgiving Arthur is usually more fun to read than vengeful/betrayed Arthur. Their bond is too big to not forgive him. So good!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 2/1
Yay! I love it! Wonderful!
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 1/22
A bit of a different take. Overall, nicely done. Thank you for posting!
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 1/19
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
EllaDeWriter chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
WOW,WOW,WOW! This is just AWESOME! Keep Writing stories like this!
Eloquya chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Wow. This is amazing. The eloquence . . . I can't even. I am speechless. If only there was a word beyond 'beautiful' 'gorgeous' or 'lovely'. This is simply spellbinding. Enchanting. Just . . . magical.
;)
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Merlin is certainly a Guardian Angel, a scarred one, but still an Angel.
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This made me so happy! Well done :)
mersan123 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Hey Oz. Just felt a little nostalgic and in need of a good scar/ reveal fic. Always loved yours. So thanks again.
Linorien chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I liked the bit at the beginning introducing the idea of the stories behind the scars; very clever and incredibly well written. And I enjoyed how Arthur could at least figure out that Merlin could still be trusted by the amount of scars on Merlin.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
"Forgive my beginning: its the rantings and ravings of a girl pretending to be more wise than she truly is."

but you pretend so well! I haven't been with a girl since before you were born, & I am very impressed with all your writing.
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Awe!
Teej chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Oz?

Have I ever told you how much I love this story? Even the very idea of it is such brilliance! Merlin's entire history of serving with Arthur mapped out in scars. That seriously is just brilliant. Love how they get into a battle of wills over getting Merlin's shirt off. (ouch did that sound Merthur-y?) Naaaawwww, just bromance!
Mischel chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Ah... beautiful... more than beautiful :)
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Lovely, thanks! I like how Arthur yelled at Merlin not to kill her.