Reviews for A Story Behind Each
YOU are now in my top 5 favorite reveal fics at the moment. You've created a nice piece of art yourself!
Chatterbox818 chapter 1 . 6/16
Beautiful. Loved it. Perfection.
Dudewheresmywand chapter 1 . 6/3
Happy sigh.
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 1 . 4/27
Nice story. It doesn't seem like a really long oneshot. I've read oneshots that are 18K words.
Ihni chapter 1 . 4/11
I loved the scar reveal, and the magic reveal! Glad that Arthur accepted both so quickly.
Grac3 chapter 1 . 2/23
Oh my gosh, that was such a good story! I really liked the dialogue in this.
poonpeiyun chapter 1 . 2/8
That was brilliant! It's one of the best reveal i had read!
WriterGreenReads chapter 1 . 1/12
That was the best reveal fic I have ever read! LOVE IT.
ThatFriendNextDoor chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
That was THE most spectacular scar-reveal ficlet that I've ever had the pleasure of coming across ;) Thank you :)
Samantha2611 chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
I liked that it was well written and a good story line. (:
Alwaysatimetodance327 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this fic. I loved your word choice and how you chose to write with such detail. I think is was this detail that really made this fic stand out to me. I felt that by the time I reached the end; I better understood who Arthur was thanks to his beggining thoughts. I enjoyed what he was able to learn and how these lessons really built his reaction to Merlin's magic. I really actually enjoyed your beginning. Never be afraid to write to much.
booklover777 chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Wonderfully written! I always love reveal fics. And a long one shot is nice because it's still long enough to be a good, well set story, and yet I can start it at 11 at night and not have to worry that i'l still be reading it at 3am.

"He did not doubt that Merlin could flatten Camelot with a twitch of an eyebrow" Seriously I had to stop and picture Merlin raising his eyebrow, and the entire city crumbling. T'was an amusing image since that's SO not Merlin.
FFFG chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Well, that is one way to reveal. It almost seemed anti-climactic. I did like the whole scuttling debate about Merlin taking off his shirt though, that part was well done. Particularly Arthur's reasoning about waiting for the blood loss to render Merlin unconscious. Thank you very much for the read! KTN
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
I love this
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
I loved this. Forgiving Arthur is usually more fun to read than vengeful/betrayed Arthur. Their bond is too big to not forgive him. So good!