Reviews for A Story Behind Each
Alwaysatimetodance327 chapter 1 . 8/6
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this fic. I loved your word choice and how you chose to write with such detail. I think is was this detail that really made this fic stand out to me. I felt that by the time I reached the end; I better understood who Arthur was thanks to his beggining thoughts. I enjoyed what he was able to learn and how these lessons really built his reaction to Merlin's magic. I really actually enjoyed your beginning. Never be afraid to write to much.
booklover777 chapter 1 . 6/4
Wonderfully written! I always love reveal fics. And a long one shot is nice because it's still long enough to be a good, well set story, and yet I can start it at 11 at night and not have to worry that i'l still be reading it at 3am.

"He did not doubt that Merlin could flatten Camelot with a twitch of an eyebrow" Seriously I had to stop and picture Merlin raising his eyebrow, and the entire city crumbling. T'was an amusing image since that's SO not Merlin.
FFFG chapter 1 . 5/18
Well, that is one way to reveal. It almost seemed anti-climactic. I did like the whole scuttling debate about Merlin taking off his shirt though, that part was well done. Particularly Arthur's reasoning about waiting for the blood loss to render Merlin unconscious. Thank you very much for the read! KTN
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 4/23
I love this
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 2/22
I loved this. Forgiving Arthur is usually more fun to read than vengeful/betrayed Arthur. Their bond is too big to not forgive him. So good!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 2/1
Yay! I love it! Wonderful!
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 1/22
A bit of a different take. Overall, nicely done. Thank you for posting!
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 1/19
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
EllaDeWriter chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
WOW,WOW,WOW! This is just AWESOME! Keep Writing stories like this!
Eloquya chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Wow. This is amazing. The eloquence . . . I can't even. I am speechless. If only there was a word beyond 'beautiful' 'gorgeous' or 'lovely'. This is simply spellbinding. Enchanting. Just . . . magical.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Merlin is certainly a Guardian Angel, a scarred one, but still an Angel.
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This made me so happy! Well done :)
mersan123 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Hey Oz. Just felt a little nostalgic and in need of a good scar/ reveal fic. Always loved yours. So thanks again.
Linorien chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I liked the bit at the beginning introducing the idea of the stories behind the scars; very clever and incredibly well written. And I enjoyed how Arthur could at least figure out that Merlin could still be trusted by the amount of scars on Merlin.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
"Forgive my beginning: its the rantings and ravings of a girl pretending to be more wise than she truly is."

but you pretend so well! I haven't been with a girl since before you were born, & I am very impressed with all your writing.