Reviews for Mawari Kawari
Ryou VeRua chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
At first I wasn't sure, but now I can totally see how this was inspired by the Child with Chainsaw. XD

Not much to say, except WOW about how you managed to start so off-course from canon and then just... bring it back so neatly to what we all know, in such a different yet similar way. And the way Amane called the other presence 'Ryou'... Well, my stomach is twisting and churning quite a bit at the awful irony. But I suppose with a story like this, that means you've really done your job well!
My Misguided Fairytale chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
DDD For something that was unplanned, this didn't seem it! I really liked the role-reversal element to it with Ryou and Amane and then Pegasus and Cecelia. It's something I never would have considered and I really like the way it changed things and the way you approached their characters. D The whole story worked for me, I thought it was great! D Good job, and keep up the great work!

I'd also like to congratulate you for finishing all five stories! D

~Jess (MMF)
Doubleplusgoodduckspeaker chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I really like how you begin this story. I think a common mistake is to start a story with strong claims that aren't necessarily founded, or try for hyper-literary, but this just clicked for me. 'Sometimes, things don't go as planned.' It's a very nice start.

I loved the what-could-have-been changes that you made. The story is so deep and complex for its length and I loved that. But the ending-gah! I have this eye-complex thing so I got to the end and was like 'scroll up! scroll up! backbutton! D:' haha, but I did like how the story just kept twisting; it waded right out into the deep end of the pool there.

Great job! Thank you for writing this!
harinezumiko chapter 1 . 9/15/2011