Reviews for Great Green Monster
DancinAngel-love chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
It was awsome, even though I felt so sad for Mally at the end.
katzsoa chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Before I start: Mally/Tarrant YES. IMHO, of course. Probably pretty obvious from my stories. Well, I do have one Tarrant/Alice songfic, but even that is about Mally instead, and It's a sad little thing.

Anyway. About your story. You've got a really good look inside Mally's mind here; very fun to read. She's such a fiery little mouse!

"After all, what was the use of being mad if you were going to be rational about it?" GREAT line. She would think that.

And her frustration with Tarrant just sitting, waiting, getting gloomier and gloomier... For the second time, really; he did that between Alice's first two visits, too, you know... While Mally's been there the whole time to stand by his side and take care of him, and he's known Alice for what, a couple of days? Justified Green Monster. This is Wonderland; the species barrier means nothing.

Again, great job, I enjoyed a lot, even though I support Tarrant/Mally! Probably even BECAUSE I support Tarrant/Mally! I don't have to get my way to like it. :)
HexeYuki chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
This was so cute! Awesome job!
Mafsarhet chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I liked this! I'm one who is open to most possibilities, but a Mally/Tarrant...just...no. But I really, really like the realistic feelings Mally has for Tarrant although they are different species and so varied in size and such! But her friendship and loyalty for Tarrant is admirable and Tarrant's unwavering trust in Alice's promise is so sweet and so typical of true love.

I adore Mally here! Her feelings are understandable and I feel so bad for her, yet so happy for Tarrant. So I feel great for two people and bad for one dormouse. Wonderfully done for such a short story to make me feel so much! Faved!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Perfect and awesome
jjhatter chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Bravo! Brava! Bravissima! Brava-voom! A Mallymkun Masterpiece, Meepers! (I can call you Meepers, right? Wrong? Left?) I doff my hat to you! (does so)

You really capture Mally's character well, and you make it really clear why she dislikes Alice and is jealous of her...not so much because of Mally's viewpoint, but because of Tarrant's; most stories like this just imply the relationship between Alice and the Hatter, and leave the possibility that the Dormouse's jealousy may be, in reality, unwarranted. But in here...

At any rate, I love this story! I hope you write more about Mallymkun and the Mad Hatter in the future. Of course, if you don't, that's all right, too.

I give this story at least 9.99 stars out of ten! (If I can remember the odd .01, I'll tell you...that is, if you ask.)

Sincerely yours,