Reviews for Bullets
Jemicious chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
amazing story! i didnt want it to end. :)
chocoholic22 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Aw, that is SO cute!
BabyyKayy chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I Love This Story I Basicly Starte. crying When Eli Was About To Die Haha
naughtsandcrosses chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I loved it. :)
teameliforever chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Omg.!.!. U need to continue this it is so goof and i bet if u continue it it would be a lot better haha update soon
xStayWithMe chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Very nicely done. I think the reason this is so amazing is because I could see this happening. When Eli was holding Adam back, I was wondering what he would have been like if Clare was around him. This for sure would have happened if they were placed in the situation. Really great job writing this.
Bumblebee93 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I really enjoyed this story (; Sequel? xD Good job.
Floating-Uncertainties chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
wow this was a beautiful story. It left me speechless.
Hiddennotes chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I gotta love Canadians fist pumping. Haha. I just had endless tears as soon as Eli got shot. My heart was breaking. I like how after all the tears, you had Bullfrog questioning Cece if he was Eli's father, that was hilarious. Clare and Eli's talk was fantastic. This is just beautiful.
halfaheart52 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Why hasn't anyone reviewed this yet?

This was great! Very well written and two things I loved about this were that you kept Eli and Clare as friends at the end; for now I'm guessing, and more importantly you didn't make Clare according to what most Degrassi fans are saying about her now, which is that she's being 'unreasonable' and 'bitchy' and 'needs to get checked since she's not with Eli again'. Yeah I'm a big Clare fan :) But yeah this was awesome :D