Reviews for Valiant
need new chapters pleseeeee! pleaseee!
sarsa13 chapter 5 . 1/31
I really liked your story, I've just finished reading it. Are you going to keep on writing? I hope so even if it has been two years from your last upload. I'd like to read the following, so please continue the story, it has a very interesting plot.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
LOLOL HIKARU AND MITANI ARE LIKE THE BEST PAIR OF FRIENDS EVER 'AHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK IS HONORABLE GO' AND SAI IS ALL LIKE NUUU ANOTHER ONE WHYYY AND IM HERE LAUGHING MY ASS OFF
sing-to-the-moon chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
This has been a lot of fun to read. Thanks for sharing it with the world of fan fiction:)
All the best.
SevenSpade chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
I wanted to read a good story and this is one of my favorites. I love Hikaru and his personality so wild (to put it in some way).
I love the way you write, and admire as you develop the characters to make them unique and real. Also these details in his personality that go great with your story. I like the attack Hikaru violence in the last chapter, gives a good picture of what could become.

Talking about something else, I've always had a doubt about Ying and Zhi. Are obvious interests Ying but I wonder what really has Zhi with Hikaru after reading the opinions of Bae regarding the siblings. That is, he says both have strange tastes.

On the other hand, I think what I said in another comment, but I love the last reaction of Akira. It's very exciting how Hikaru can alter and am looking for another meeting these guys 3.
kagome higurashi chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
please write some more. what happens next.
devilsama666 chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Your fic is amazing and intersting and breathtaking. I love how you caracterized every charracters and your OCs are pretty intersting and lovable ( in the I -move-the-plot kind of way, if that made sense to you ) . I read it all in one go ( see what I did there XD 'ok , I-m out ) and found myself quit dismayed at there not being more. Truly a wonderful fic. Good job , keep it up !
lazyass out !
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter! This is the 5th time I read this fic. Please update soon! :D
Yuu3 chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
Love. I love it. It's so dark yet at times, so so...not-dark. I wouldn't say light but it's more like...healing. In a slow, a little painful way.
boredomismyrefuge chapter 5 . 5/16/2014
Please update soon! I love all of your stories :)
Every chapter keeps me more and more interested
Guest chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
good bye new chapter... wish we can see each other again someday...
Picas Lei-Fur chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
Please review! This is my favorite Hikari no Go fanfic :)
SevenSpade chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
wow I've just fallen in love with your stories of HNG and have not even seen HGN ... but seriously, are very good and the dark style that they surrounds fascinates me, it's the kind of story I love.
Well, this is another update that I will be waiting ansiamente from hereafter.

speaking of the chapter, I loved the outbreak of Akira, shaking his character like that was sublime, but it was thanks to the incredible last chapter! I dying to read more about their encounters.

and excuse me my sad English
aliya87 chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
where are you the author?
LadyCapuccino chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
hey
i started reading your fic a while ago and now that I'm up to date with the chapters I had the urge to drop by just to tell you that yours is the most interesting dark/crime story of HNG that I've ever read and that I am anxiously waiting for an update!
Please, continue!