Reviews for Valiant chapter 5 . 2/10
Me still praying for an update!
Haselnut chapter 6 . 12/20/2017
Hi, really enjoyed your story, look forward to reading more. I usually am too shy to review, but apparently I'm weak to orders written in bold :p
I like the balance of your OC's, the effects of your AU on the way cannon characters interact, the way the dark themes are threaded through the story rather than overplayed. I'm very keen to see how playing Mr Mejin will impact the plot.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2017
Awesome story so glad you finally updated
Nanako-chan chapter 4 . 11/10/2017
You could always say it's the kind of hazel that has lots of green flecks in it; I've seen plenty of that and mistake it for green sometimes, myself.

Kek. RIP Akira; Hika-chan just destroyed his innocence lolol
Nanako-chan chapter 2 . 11/10/2017
Every day young life Junesu!
Alexandra Vupre chapter 5 . 10/20/2017
Man, am I damn intrigued on how you'll develop this Akira. Seeing the abyss and all that. Again, Hikaru you're a jerk. You better not have Ying find out about him (Akira run!), or bring more attention to yourself you damn kid (go Pro already -pun unintended, Sai will help). Fucking seriously damn it. More importantly I'm curious on his father's (Akira's pops) and other people's reaction in this, This. Hikaru, his influence, background, weird friendships with Go-sexuals (ohmygawd that term is brilliant XD), etc. Question, besides protective instinct and acute distress how will Hikaru affect Sai more I wonder? I'm only seeing the Go-genius affecting Hikaru so far (it's kind of subtle, but it's there *cheers*), not so much on the other way around. Although, the difference in This Sai and Sai-Canon is telling enough I guess...
And with Sai comes the light at the end of the tunnel, and it may not be a trap or a light bulb on the ceiling, Hikaru!
Alexandra Vupre chapter 4 . 10/20/2017
Hikaru that's really mean. Although, I might be worse since I uh its a guilty pleasure when a well-known unblemished character sees the darker side of the world... Let's play a boardgame in a whorehouse! How's that for a change of perspective? Snorts. Sai must be really uncomfortable. And Hikaru, you're an open jerk, and I'm a closeted one.
Alexandra Vupre chapter 3 . 10/20/2017
Ying is a mothe-child fucking *gag* shithead. May you deliver torture, torture, torture, and endless torture to this vile repulsive wretch of a man. Bloody fucking hell is what he deserves. Eugh.
Alexandra Vupre chapter 2 . 10/20/2017
Man, Hikaru got some (haha... sonotfunny) major issues and he really can be such a jerk. Still I'm glad and pity Sai for being his ethereal partner but they'll be good for each other. It's a long shot but I hope Hikaru will finally be able to rely on someone (even if it's a ghost) soon.
Alexandra Vupre chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
This AU sure is dark as tv tropes says. I love how fleshed out your characters are and the OCs are not really taking the spotlight so to speak. They honestly felt natural and part of the setting.
Alexandra Vupre chapter 6 . 10/20/2017
I just discovered this, and I am now dropping a review to ask -nay, beg u to update. I am not kidding when I say I am vibrating with anticipation. You're story is so good I read this in one sitting. To show my sincerity I'll review to every chapter.
mavow1 chapter 6 . 10/7/2017
Wow nice. Characters are really fleshed out and the comedy is beautifully done its hilarious. Hikaru's home life hits a little too close to home its a bit frightening. Can't wait for more updates.
Kys chapter 3 . 9/5/2017
The fan characters (not ocs, they're not original as they're in an existing universe not your own) ruined it. I skipped most the story to read the Sai/Hikaru action. They may not be Mary-Sues but the fact that they're there at all is fucking annoying.
caro chapter 6 . 8/31/2017
la contyy me muero x q el padre conozca a hikaru XD esta muy bueno el fic XD
Demon-night24 chapter 6 . 8/19/2017
XD AMOOOO A ESTE HIKARU Y A ESTE AKIRA PORFAAAAAAAAAA CONTINUALO T.T ya paso tiempo y de verdad me interesa este fic ,tiene algo q te atrapa ,es demasiado interesante ,adorola trama y como escribis porfaaaaaaaa continuala (no lo dejes de lado) me tiene re prendada XD tan coqueto y peligroso ,lo adoro ,tambien a mitani ,me muero por ver cuando entre al mundo pro o cuando vea al meijin xfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa continuala XD