Reviews for Valiant
bloodyredfox chapter 5 . 12/17/2015
Please update, is there gonna be slash? What happens to ying and hikaru? Is the Korean pro gonna be here! Write more!
lazyxhime chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
Oh man I love dark!fic. And I've never read a hng darkfic. Hope you update soon! Looking forward to reading more!
kagome higurashi chapter 5 . 9/11/2015
please write some more. it's good. love hikaru. how will everyone else react to meeting hikaru.
Yona chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
... ...,... Where is it? Chapter 6…;-; I love you, but you're really hurting me. Are you going to continue this?
SakuraLuck chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
PLEASE UPDATE! I love this so much
Yona chapter 4 . 6/28/2015
My personal opinion:...:( I no like Akari. I dunno why...
Yona chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Whoo! Man you like dark stories, and you're good at them! The only way to describe this as is exquisite!
BloodDDB chapter 5 . 6/1/2015
This is so exciting! Please update! When I started this fic, I didn't realize that it hasn't been updated for 2 years already. When I saw the update date when I was on chapter 3, I was already too hooked up to stop! So please update, I really want to read more. Btw, I love how you develop Akira and Mitani...
Guest chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
need new chapters pleseeeee! pleaseee!
sarsa13 chapter 5 . 1/31/2015
I really liked your story, I've just finished reading it. Are you going to keep on writing? I hope so even if it has been two years from your last upload. I'd like to read the following, so please continue the story, it has a very interesting plot.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
LOLOL HIKARU AND MITANI ARE LIKE THE BEST PAIR OF FRIENDS EVER 'AHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK IS HONORABLE GO' AND SAI IS ALL LIKE NUUU ANOTHER ONE WHYYY AND IM HERE LAUGHING MY ASS OFF
sing-to-the-moon chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
This has been a lot of fun to read. Thanks for sharing it with the world of fan fiction:)
All the best.
R'khu chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
I wanted to read a good story and this is one of my favorites. I love Hikaru and his personality so wild (to put it in some way).
I love the way you write, and admire as you develop the characters to make them unique and real. Also these details in his personality that go great with your story. I like the attack Hikaru violence in the last chapter, gives a good picture of what could become.

Talking about something else, I've always had a doubt about Ying and Zhi. Are obvious interests Ying but I wonder what really has Zhi with Hikaru after reading the opinions of Bae regarding the siblings. That is, he says both have strange tastes.

On the other hand, I think what I said in another comment, but I love the last reaction of Akira. It's very exciting how Hikaru can alter and am looking for another meeting these guys 3.
kagome higurashi chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
please write some more. what happens next.
devilsama666 chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Your fic is amazing and intersting and breathtaking. I love how you caracterized every charracters and your OCs are pretty intersting and lovable ( in the I -move-the-plot kind of way, if that made sense to you ) . I read it all in one go ( see what I did there XD 'ok , I-m out ) and found myself quit dismayed at there not being more. Truly a wonderful fic. Good job , keep it up !
lazyass out !