Reviews for Valiant
Kys chapter 3 . 9/5
The fan characters (not ocs, they're not original as they're in an existing universe not your own) ruined it. I skipped most the story to read the Sai/Hikaru action. They may not be Mary-Sues but the fact that they're there at all is fucking annoying.
caro chapter 6 . 8/31
la contyy me muero x q el padre conozca a hikaru XD esta muy bueno el fic XD
Demon-night24 chapter 6 . 8/19
XD AMOOOO A ESTE HIKARU Y A ESTE AKIRA PORFAAAAAAAAAA CONTINUALO T.T ya paso tiempo y de verdad me interesa este fic ,tiene algo q te atrapa ,es demasiado interesante ,adorola trama y como escribis porfaaaaaaaa continuala (no lo dejes de lado) me tiene re prendada XD tan coqueto y peligroso ,lo adoro ,tambien a mitani ,me muero por ver cuando entre al mundo pro o cuando vea al meijin xfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa continuala XD
joeyxxo chapter 6 . 8/11
argh where's the next update? It's amazingly good and I cried a lot when reading the tragic version of Hikaru AU. please let there be more chapters soon.
Pets Heart chapter 2 . 7/28
You will make me die with your fiction.
I noticed that you started writing this and "caught" almost at the same time, and we can consider them two different versions of the base plot about Hikaru that doesn't live a good life before Sai.
Even this, with Sai always ghost, is really beautiful and passionate!
Hikaru is much more fussy and aggressive than "caught," probably because, although he has already seen horrible things, he has never suffered the trauma of being raped by someone. In fact, when Yang attacked him, he suddenly loses all his attitude and returns to being a scared child.
I like her friendship with Mitani, and his relationship with Akira is quite different. Akira probably doesn't know how to deal Hikaru; he has a strong personality, okay, but at the moment they are a young lord Vs street boy.
I loved when Hikaru becomes jealous because Sai appreciates Akira. Between his dead mother and his father who barely remembers his existence, Hikaru becomes necessarily possessive with the one who feels close.
His reaction with Akari really surprised me. What happened to each other in the past? Does his mother's death conceal something strange?
And now I want to read the meeting between Hikaru/Sai and the Meijin!
Zhajn chapter 6 . 7/14
I shall look forward to your next update. As amusing and intriguing of a chapter as always.
Iris Sanchez 125 chapter 6 . 6/4
Awesome story! Glad you updated (even if it did take a while). Hope to see more updates soon!
JackFrost14 chapter 6 . 5/14
Interesting. Keep it up! :)
Astrido chapter 6 . 5/13
Great chapter, I love this story. I wonder when that creep ying will show up again, though of course I hope he won't.
Touya is really cute. I like him. Will you use ogata and his obsessive stalking of Hikaru?
Cheers
Maya
okay2304 chapter 6 . 5/10
It is certainly a kinda dark story but nonetheless it's goooooood! I really like how you depict Hikarus personality: a small boy with very poor environment who has developed into a real fighter. Hikaru's sarcastic comments are the best! They're so hilarious! XD
I've got the feeling that I will hate Akari in this story ... and like every fan an ending remark from me: Please continue this story! It's so good *.*
Not in four damn years? Oh thank god. Looking at the dates, I was worried this had been a once a year thing, but if you just took a long ass break and are getting back into writing it, then I can actually stick it in my bookmarks instead of crying about yet another grorious yet far too incomplete fanfic.
GenderlessPerson chapter 6 . 5/4
Omg. I laughed so hard at the end. MEET FATHER. FOR MARRIAGE! HAHAHAAHAHAHA! I WILL FOLLOW THIS STORY!
Akirafanatic chapter 6 . 4/23
I DIDN'T REALIZE THIS HAD UPDATED! Oh my god I LOVE THIS STORY! Yes! Please update again soon!
john.cheese8722 chapter 6 . 4/22
Awesome chapter.

I am really looking forward to the next one!
I love you for uploading a new chapter. It is great as always!