Reviews for Puzzles and Love
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 32 . 9/18
I really luveed this story plz get well and update ssssssoon I can't wait to see what happens
Roseno chapter 32 . 7/31
I really love this story so far!
The way Harry is depictured is really nice, I like the way you wrote him. I find Severus and Draco a bit to childich, because they know and see how much Harry suffers but don't really act in consequence. I guess Aidan is going to help Sev and Drake to take a decision, and fast.
I hope you will finish this story one day, cause this beginning can only make a great ending! I hope that you are better now, that your hand is healed.
I understand totally that it is not always easy to update when your real life is complicated. I will wait until I get any news about your story!
A frech reader ;)
It has been so long since an update. Has this story been abandoned or is there hope for more in the relatively near future? I do understand that some stories just get abandoned (I have many) and if that is the case I (and others) would just like to know. Wishing you the best. ~ Stacey DC
AnneHarper chapter 32 . 1/21
This story is amazing! You clearly put a lot of work into and it really paid off, it’s seriously wonderful. Hope that one day you keep going, but if not, I’m happy I got to read this far into puzzles and love!
-Harper
Guest chapter 32 . 8/28/2017
Aaargh... I ran out of chapters!

Please update this soon? 2013 was the last one... *cries*
just know i dream of Draco chapter 32 . 8/21/2017
I hope someday u write more of this story I've been waiting for years... Hope to hear from you soon
andraerawr chapter 32 . 7/26/2017
Author-san I love you!
Great story but chapter 32 . 7/25/2017
Not abandon ...last update 2013 :/

Nigger please
Ada1229 chapter 32 . 7/10/2017
I can assure you, unless the nasty reviews include death threats or involve extreme emotional and/or mental distress then the aforementioned reviews can't be too bad. On that note I am curious myself as to when you'll update. I do hope it's soon. I am enjoying this story
SevmyLuv chapter 10 . 7/5/2017
Honestly? Boring. It felt like you were in quite a hurry to take a shit which resulted in crappy storylines, out of characters,etc. A good story but not well written. Sorry.
andraerawr chapter 32 . 6/22/2017
that's okay I hope you heal well
Calmzone1 chapter 32 . 6/17/2017
I hope your hand got better and that school went well. Real life always trumps ff, no matter how much people gnash their teeth and whine. However, the number of whining beggars who request updates usually indicates that they are desperate for your update because it's a great story! So, it's a bad good thing to get a lot of update requests. Just smile and carry on with life and update when you can. Even if it's years later, that just means we get to re-read from the beginning and get to enjoy it all,over again. Thanks for sharing.
the.interwebs chapter 32 . 3/29/2017
Excellent
firefox97 chapter 32 . 2/23/2017
I'm sorry, but have you died? It's been four years since you last updated
ShyGirl100 chapter 32 . 2/15/2017
Are you going to continue your stories? I would live to figure out what happens next? Ive been dying to know why they went to such extensive ways to hide their relationship.
1,921 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »