Reviews for Puzzles and Love
Yuki No Sabaku chapter 32 . 6/17
I just want to know if you are going to finish this story? I think this is a work of art and very entertaining to read. Also if you did finish this story is it on another site and if so can you pm the site? Once again this story is AWESOME!
scarlettmeadows chapter 32 . 5/31
Waiting desperately for an update!
Ani Mei chapter 32 . 5/29
This is very intriguing and well-written. I hope your promise of not abandoning your WIP still holds true, but considering you were prepping for the MCATs, I can imagine real life is very stressful and busy. I hope you return to complete your WIP soon. Good luck with med school, residency, and everything that comes your way.
rmiser1994 chapter 32 . 5/28
great story so far! cannot wait to read more! .
jduke chapter 32 . 5/27
Hope you finish this story one day. It is awesome!
sakiko of soleana chapter 32 . 5/16
Fuuuuuuu!
Oh well. I love this so far, hope you still up to updating. Good job with the stuff you've done so far, hope you'll be up to this soon.
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 32 . 5/10
Just so you know, I am crying right now. Literally. I finally find an incredible HPDMSS ca fiction and just when it's about to hit its climax, it's...!

I'm still crying. You have weaved such a wonderful story. I hope and pray that one day, you will finish this. I know you have a life, everyone should... But sigh... I'm sorry...

Please continue the story as soon as you feel you are able to.
Pyrane chapter 32 . 3/18
Thanks for sharing, and I see a mess in perspective

***Pyrane***
Harry Potter Fan chapter 32 . 1/10
Are you sure you haven't abandoned this story? Awfully long time for a arm to recover!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 1/7
Where does Harry work, again? And I like how you're setting this up.
angeleyes1984 chapter 32 . 12/28/2014
can't wait for next chapter
FCTSyndrome chapter 32 . 12/22/2014
Can't wait for more! Please update soon!
D10g3n3s chapter 32 . 11/20/2014
I really like the story so far, and I hope you get better soon! My only hope is that you add at least a couple hot, detailed sex scenes, since you've been building us up to that for the last 32 posts.
mitchyy chapter 28 . 11/4/2014
Please update! It's so good so far!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/28/2014
Great story. Update please!
1,885 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »