Reviews for Puzzles and Love
firefox97 chapter 32 . 2/23
I'm sorry, but have you died? It's been four years since you last updated
ShyGirl100 chapter 32 . 2/15
Are you going to continue your stories? I would live to figure out what happens next? Ive been dying to know why they went to such extensive ways to hide their relationship.
gothangelp3 chapter 32 . 1/22
Please, please, please consider updating this story! I love it so much and can't wait to read more! Love your writing and this story is fantastic! Hope you're feeling better and your life is going a little better!
OUATLover02 chapter 32 . 12/23/2016
Wow this is really good are you going to update this anytime soon
Guest chapter 32 . 12/14/2016
It has been 3 years and iI'm not sure if you are continuibg this story...
yesimsleepingcurrently chapter 32 . 11/16/2016
So i dunnow it your still writing since its been years since this fic or if youre posting only on ao3 or something but i had to tell you i love this story :) it sucks a little that i dont know the end of it but still i really fid enjoy it so thanks for the read. :)
5hadowWolf chapter 32 . 10/21/2016
Hey I love this story so much! I was wondering if you ended up leaving this story since the last update was 3 years ago. I understand rl probably took over but im curious so I know if I should savery this or not.
Quibbler78 chapter 32 . 8/30/2016
I read this a while ago, but I couldn't remember how it ended so I decided to read it again.
Now I realise it didn't end, and that's why I can't remember.
I'll probably do it again one day.
It appears to be one of those 'vicious cycle' things.
Argos chapter 32 . 8/3/2016
Are you alright mate? This has been lying here for so long. Update when you can yeah? It's an awesome story! Keep up the good work!
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 32 . 7/26/2016
Um...its been three years since the authors note is there a reason that you have not updated at all, cause you said you were just waiting for your hand to heal and that the next chapter was already halfway done. So... Chapter?
Guest chapter 32 . 7/15/2016
Please come back!
Emmy93 chapter 32 . 6/23/2016
Can't wait to the next chapter, I am soooo excited. I hope you are better and feel like you have the energy and motivation
Guest chapter 32 . 4/11/2016
Ahhhhh! Need to finish this!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/11/2016
Woah! Plot twist
Guest chapter 32 . 10/31/2015
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more
1,908 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »