Reviews for The Center
GregtheGuest chapter 27 . 8/25/2014
I'm gonna say it... After about 10 chapters I skipped to the end to see if everything worked out. Oh, my imagination made most of eve's and some of wall•e's chapters hard to read. I felt SO bad for them! But it's over now, everything's going to be alright. The Grill's where just EVIL!... Okay I'm done.

Great job.
Little Christian chapter 27 . 9/23/2013
This was so good! So well written. I loved it!
The Emerald Gamer chapter 25 . 7/5/2013
THE CAKE IS A LIE! :P
LeviathanTamer chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
a-ma-zing and truly awe-some this was beautiful but only one question what were the cubes?
dfgh chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I liked this story very much.
Petchricor chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I LOVE IT! I love how you had GLaDOS change in the end. That was really sweet _ I almost want to believe that they really where there because you made it work so well! great job!
xXKatnissXx chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Ahh! This has a cute ending. I kinda got confused, but I understood when Wheatley mentions "the person with brain damage with a potato on her portal gun"

I was gonna read the sequel to this and in the authors notes it said there was a sequel to this.

xXKatnissXx chapter 1 . 10/18/2011

Cat Fishy chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
MY GOD THE FLUFF. Words cannot express how great this is, seriously. We need more Portal/WALL-E crossovers.
FeeptheNinja chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This.

Was.

EPIC.

I seriously laughed so hard when EVE was trying to tell Wall•E GLaDOS's name. It's official, GLaDOS. Not even other AI can get your name right. XD Ouch.

Keep Writing! 8D