Reviews for That Japanese Judge Is Very Tough
SheWhoRunsMazes chapter 1 . 8/16
I know this story was written forever ago, but I just had to comment because it's BEAUTIFUL. Pure and simple.
Kudos, it really must not be easy to write these characters, but you make it seem effortless, and Bloom, Stephen, and Bang Bang are all so in character I could cry. Thank you!

Btw, this fic is totally to blame for me now being total Stephen/Bang Bang trash. Xx
movieholic chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
I've only now just watched The Brothers Bloom (I've decided to add Mark Ruffalo to my list of faves, and had to devour everything he's been in,) but I remember watching the trailer years before. So, I'm sad that I missed out all this time. However, I'm happy to have finally watched and fall in love with it.

Anyway, my love for the film aside, let me shower you with love for your story. You've managed to get these characters amazingly well. I'd think that be very difficult to do (they're such complicated characters,) and I applaud you for that. Thanks for writing and sharing this with us. It was a great read.
HanaDear chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Aw I loved this! The Brothers Bloom is my all-time favorite movie and I really adored this trio, especially the intriguing, unspoken relationship between Bang Bang and Stephen. I think you captured it really well. Great job!