Reviews for Gew Down Women
paddyfoot92 chapter 35 . 6/8/2013
i really love this story! please continue writing this story, its really good! please update soon!
Guest chapter 35 . 2/22/2013
Not sure who I love more Dean and Ace or Sam and Jinx! :D
Love all of your stories but this is by far my favorite one!
Please, please update soon!
Anonymous chapter 35 . 9/2/2012
Not sure who I love more Dean and Ace or Sam and Jinx! :D
Love all of your stories but this is by far my favorite one!
Please, please update soon!
Lizzie18salmons chapter 35 . 6/24/2012
Amazing please write more
NataliB4 chapter 35 . 6/20/2012
Love it! Can't wait to find out more about about Jinx and Ace's past!

Please update soon! :D
Emmeline's Embers chapter 35 . 6/6/2012
OMG, OMG! MORE!
MrsMercer chapter 35 . 6/6/2012
Well, I had to read :D

Jesus! This chapter was jam packed! LOVE :)

Sammy shopping with Ace? HA!I could imagine him carrying all the bags, being weighed down by them all. Gotta love that man!

So Jinx with those hell hounds? That girl just rocks it!

Poor Ace with the memories of her father :(

Ace and Dean? Holy shit! No way! Dean found out that John made a deal and then THE deal? :( CRAP! That demons a bitch!

UPDATE! You even think about disappearing for a year and I'll hunt your ass! ;)
deanloverforever chapter 35 . 6/6/2012
AWW love it! Can't wait for the next update! :D
Natali chapter 34 . 5/27/2012
I'm lovin' it! Every chapter gets better and better!

Just one thing! I need more! So much more! Please post soon!

Oh, and i loved Dean and Aces "love" scene! Is nice ;)
Maggie Valo chapter 34 . 2/23/2012
Awesome story, helps when keeping away life's shityness. You're great,keep rockin'
MrsMercer chapter 34 . 2/19/2012
Well I loved this chapter. So much crammed in to it.

Ace and Dean were HOT! Loved that, just perfect.

When they were in the diner with Jared and Jensen? Lol. Loved it. Both Jinx and Dean were flirting, gotta love it.

Concerned about Ace. I know she's thinking about her dad but she can't do it. I don't think she will but I have my doubts.

And poor Sam thinking that Jinx was with another guy! Is he mad? Has he not looked in the mirror? Why would she want anyone else? He's just so adorable.
N chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
can we please get a new chapter! pretty please :)

it's such a good story, you have to continue with it! i'm literally hooked. i keep checking every day if there has been an update. don't make me beg for it, please :)
FateFreewillWinchesters chapter 33 . 2/14/2012
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Pleaseeeeee! Great Chapter! Can't wait for the update! UPDATTEEEEEEE!
Emmeline's Embers chapter 33 . 1/31/2012
LOVE the direction you're going in so keep going.
Natali chapter 33 . 1/4/2012
OMG! this is hands down one of the best stories I have ever read... i finished it one day!

i expect a new chapter very soon; don't make me wait for long or I'll send Baby after you :) Just kidding

Oh and... you seriously need to let ace and dean have sex... and maybe you could make it a little bit m rated- don't make me beg for it, please :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »