Reviews for It's Not Official or Anything
Type your review here...
samaramorgane chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Nice!I liked that!;)
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I've only seen Princess Protection Program once, and a while back, so my memory's a bit dusty. But nonetheless, these characters still resonated. Grown up and faced with more responsibility, they're undoubtedly more mature than they were in the movie; however, their old selves weren't buried *too* deep. They're definitely the same people, despite the changes they've undergone. ;)

I have to say I didn't see that kiss at the end coming, but it did put a big smile on my face. A romance between a princess and an average American girl associated with a protection agency is fun to contemplate.

Well done! Another sweet and satisfying fic. :)
CACNTommyBoi chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Awww that was sooooooo sweet, I love fluff X)
tatimac chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
that was so nice

I bet rosie will this always... hahaha

the jokes were also very cute

I loved it!
Lodylodylody chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
The way you write the characters is so true to the movie that it's almost spooky. Wonderful writing...can imagine the scene as if it were an epilogue to the movie...or as part of a new movie with Rosie and Carter.

Now...write more! Maybe have special agents Rosie and Carter teaming up with globe-trotting adventurers, Bailey and Emma. (Emma has a shotgun). And along the way they could run into twin blonde British models and an heiress named London.
greatpretender27 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I thought they are just best friends until Carter kissed her. Cute story and gotta love the pink talk. :D
MusicLover713 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This is ADORABLE! I LOVE IT!

Thank you for not doing the cheesy "rosy Rosie" thing. :)

Rite moar PPP PLZ?
James Doyle chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
A delightful piece of fluff. You captured Carter and Rosie's tone quite nicely. I can picture Rosie leading a double life as an agent of the PPP, and having a love-affair with Carter as part of that double life. Good work.
SomeoneJustReading chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Thats so cute *.*

Thanks for keep writing PPP stories :)

I love this paring, and Im a Demena fan...

Thanks for writing :D
dyslexic.anagram chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Very good. You should definitely write more PPP fics (if you want to, of course).
Cod chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That was so cute- I watched the film literally an hour ago, this hit the spot :)