Reviews for Of Sake and Row Houses
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 14 . 9/5/2014
Aw. He sounds homesick.
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
Oh, this was just too rich. Enjoyed it a lot; I believe Kaoru and Kenshin would take forever to get somewhere, and then Sano meddles and laughs in the aftermath. Always did like Sano and Kaoru as siblings; his teasing of her is heartwarming. Thanks for posting!
Crazily Obscured chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
Brothers In Arms
The Virtues of Peace
Of Strengths and Weaknesses

are my favorite ones :)

Now, keep on writing as greatly as you are, or I shall send Kenshin -Battousai Mode- on you!

Your Happy New Reader,

.:. Crazily Obscured .:.
ButterflyMeadow chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
Oooh, naked Sano . . . /inappropriate LOL but anyway, I could totally see this happening. This is why I love Sano, he's not afraid of anything :) Update soon!
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
This should be a separate story, telling all about a naked Sano hunting boars on the Serengeti. It just delights the imagination.
MoonClaimed chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
This is pretty cool, and I loved the last line. Definitely sounds like Sano. :D
ButterflyMeadow chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
Awww, this is so true about Sano :) The drabble is perfect Update soon :D
MoonClaimed chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
I really like this one. It does sum up Sano nicely. :) Though I think Sano can be a little wiser than he seems most of the time. ;)
ButterflyMeadow chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
Haha Sano and Hiko make quite a pair x) Especially when it comes to drinking :P Update soon!
Ravarx chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
Awww. This could really become a chaptered story. I'd read it. I'd like to see what Hiko and Sano get up too later. And Hiko of all people in a bar fight. I can see that.
Sour Queen chapter 11 . 7/29/2012
Amazing - it was so perfectly Sano you've couldn't have possibly written it better. Well worth the wait. Excellent job! :]
cassowary chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
ah, you're back!
you touched on something very interesting and often overlooked in this here chapter.
namely, chances are that sano had quite a rough time in the days following the shishio escapade. it really does seem that among the other characters, he just slips under the radar when he's having any trouble, especially in favor of kenshin.
and had he ever interacted with hiko, i think they would have been maybe not as "nice" of a friendship as kenshin and sano, but more like an alternate universe where saitoh and sano could be friends.
i think you did a great job with their interactions, here, and i like that you illustrated the difference between kenshin and sano; in their fundamental needs for stability (kenshin) or, well, disorder (sano). i think he went wandering at the end of the series for a good reason, if anything, he had a lot in common with saitoh.
anyway, i've enjoyed your oneshots thus far, and it was nice to see some intelligent interaction between hiko and sano, but i'm still waiting on the story behind the zanbatou!
have a fabulous day!
MoonClaimed chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
I really liked this. And I feel very, very sorry for whatever poor schmucks try to take on Sano and *Hiko* in a bar fight.
skenshingumi chapter 10 . 10/29/2011
Nice glimpse of Megumi's care. I also liked that line in the gift to Kenshin chapter where Sano acknowledges that he and Megumi are alike in many ways.
skenshingumi chapter 9 . 10/29/2011
Quiet, contemplative Sano. A rarity but everyone has their moments. Another nice imagining of traveling Sano.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »