Reviews for Pink Tinge
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This is adorable. I love the dynamic you have between these two, and I can see something like this being an actual continuity to the series. It was very well-written and I enjoyed reading it very much. I'm just curious, though, when Kouichi said the others knew better than he did, did he mean that they realized it quicker and just kept quiet or they knew better than to pry too much or something like that? Anyway, great job and keep up the good work!
cherrrysakura chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Haha u read the description and u would SO think it's a koukou story! XD
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That was cute and amusing, I loved it and awesome job
Asarikou-chan chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Awwwww. Tricky hehe. I knew that it is not what it seemed haha still it was fun to see the real explanation and well Kouichi knew how to confuse Kouji and keep him silent.

If he was acting normally,Kouji may remember what he was trying to hide from him but his firm way and confusing strategy surprised him and well us too.

I read the small comment about the remaining scar from Duskmon's sword on his back on one of ur stories and I felt that this only draggs a story.

Well cute"
Meda Princess chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Awwww... very cute. I never would have thought of doing something like this, seeing as next episode he was up running around like nothing had happened. *eye roll*

I was hoping for some KouKou puffs, but this was pretty good too. 3
KumoFuzei chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Awrhh it was nice and at one point nearly tricked you into thinking twincest. Good job :)