Reviews for September 11th
Virizion 2.6 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
So that's the guy who was a asshole on 9/11. Osama bin Laden. Two words about Osama bin Laden. F*** you bin Laden. If I ever run into Osama bin Laden, I will beat him up and give him a whole lot of blood and hell with my own 2 fists. In memory of all of those people on 9/11/01. We will miss you all, even though I don't know them.

I like it when you made 9/11 a Super Mario fanfiction. If you seen the Super Mario Super Show or The Advebtures of Super Mario Bros 3, Mario and Luigi both lived in Brooklin, New York.

Wow Bowser, even though you are a villian and you hate Mario so much, you actually had the guts to hold Mario's hand for what happened in New York. I'm proud of you.
PaloozaChu chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I..hate..Bin..Laden...Screw..him..
But I liked how you mixed Super Mario with 9/11. Did you get that from some of the cartoons and shows, where they lived in Brooklyn?
Shadow'sDelight chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
No words can describe the crushing feelings of loss of the 3,000 people that were killed on 9/11 and...for this beautifully written story.
Yomiko chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
o_o Bowser holding Mario's hands with no complaints?!
Wow, Bowser, wow.
JerrytheYTPer chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
AMAZING! I had never read a fanfiction of this caliber! There should be more fanfictions like this. I hope you continue to write at such a level you have written.
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Clap Clap

picture someone clapping
person chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
So sad. I was four when it happened, I wasn't even there. But my father would have died had there not been a traffic jam. I'll never hate traffic again
GenosAngel chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I was only 3 years old when this happened. And yet I remember this day so well. Although I wish I could forget. There is no escape from the horror that happened that day.

Even though I don't, I feel myself crying everytime I hear about this. My aunt died from it and it brings back those painful memories.

May God Bless all the families that were affected on that day.
Hoenn Master chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
how did I not find this sooner... and why havent I gotten a profile so I too may do something simmilar...

I was five years old when this happend, and I still remember the screaming...

we have two days of infame in this country, dec. 7 1941 (Pearl Harbor) and the much more dasdardly act of terrorisiom sept. 11 2001 (attack on the world trade center) I feel strongly about both of these, but 9/11 sticks out in my mind as the day the United States lost that all important sense of invinciblity that can never fully be restored.

I salute all 3,000 people who died in this unprovoked, and dasdardly attack.

May God bless all those families of the people who died on Sept. 11 2001 I pray for the repose of the souls of those who died.

Signed: Hoenn Master, Forever a patriot
not my real name213 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
(Insert deity here) bless America! \m/

Good story. I myself lost an uncle to that attack. He didn't die of the towers that day, but because of a serious lung problem he contracted due to the dust.

That hit home pretty solid.

Place fist here, bro.
EpicGarchomp24 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Amazig work! Truly well done! And may we never forget those heroes who died that terrible day. *fanfic moment of silence*
TheMostRandomOfRandomWriters chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Thank you for posting this.
YesNoMaybeIdk chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Thank you for putting this up. I liked the comparisons you made between bin Laden and Bowser. I don't feel hate toward him but I definitely don't like the dude, even if he is dead, and I am still so shocked. Every time I watch the documentaries about that day I want to cry even though I was only five when it happened, because getting burned alive and being crushed are so scary to me, and I sympathize completely with the people who suffered those tortures. And since I have slight acrophobia I couldn't imagine what it would have been like to jump to the ground from those heights. Anyway, this story was original and likeable even though it was sad. I never imagined that Mario and Luigi's father could die like that, but knowing they were supposed to come from Brooklyn and knowing where the attacks took place, that idea makes sense, and now I have this huge urge to jump into the Marioverse and hug the Bros. :'( I loved this. God bless.
The FinnAwesome Strikes Back chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
So sad...I just...please...leave me alone, I'm going to cry in my room for a while.
Vivalahomestar chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Wow, this was powerful and of course very sad, but a very respectful kind of sad. I was too young to even come close to comprehending 9/11 when it happened, but throughout the years I've started to realize the true horrors and this is one of the things that has helped me understand. God bless the innocent lives lost that day.