Reviews for Animagi Fury
knarf.il chapter 18 . 6/3/2014
That Harry and Daphne arse the reincarnates/heirs of Merlin and Morgana respectively?
knarf.il chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
I still think Harry needs to get Dumbledore removed as Headmaster of Hogwarts. Clearly, the old schemer is not fit for office, a position that would clearly stipulate that he be charged with the safety of the students, a responsibility he doesn't care for.

Why is Fate behaving like a vindictive child? Isn't a cosmic entity supposed to be above petty human emotions? Unless Harry is destined to marry the Weaselette, she shouldn't have the authority to machinate towards that conclusion.
knarf.il chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
Ugh, Harry should have just obliviated Hermione's memory of the troll incident. Curiosity killed the Bookworm, at least I hope so.
Noble Korhedron chapter 23 . 5/30/2014
Ah, so Riddle's secret is out! ABOUT. DAMN. TIME! More ASAP please!
Noble Korhedron chapter 15 . 5/30/2014
Ah, I see. So Fate fucks him over to get Evildore out of any harser sentence? Oh well...
Noble Korhedron chapter 14 . 5/30/2014
*EVIL LAUGH* How d'ya like THAT, Lucy?! Damn, corrupt Dark lovin' S.O.B's!? :-
Noble Korhedron chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
Hmm, I'm wondering why you've made Fate such a bitch, but overall this is good. And I LOVE the idea of Harry setting the M.O.B up to metaphorically hang himself! *EVIL GRIN*
Noble Korhedron chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Heh-heh! Looks like Hogwarts is in for a BIG shock when they start!
daisy.tya chapter 19 . 5/25/2014
wooooooow merlin and morgana is not for show xd hihihi you go hard poor kid
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 7 . 5/16/2014
...tha fuck? psycho-bitch Ginny... that was a very intense about-face... whoa...
ahahaha, putting that aside, i wanted to say that this is a fun story! xD I like it!
silvershadowseeker chapter 23 . 4/30/2014
Pleases update this story is making me fall off my bead in fits from laughing so hard lol. I love the plot, it a very interesting plot
Guest chapter 23 . 4/29/2014
this is awesome! pls update?
firedawg chapter 23 . 4/17/2014
Love the story so far and I look forward to your next update. You have a great imagination and I appreciate you shaeing your gift of story tellling with us. Thank you for writing.
foxee-chik chapter 23 . 4/3/2014
wow! keep goin! i like it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
alex chapter 23 . 1/30/2014