Reviews for Animagi Fury
ToddGilliss chapter 22 . 1/17/2014
please re-activate this story
Venus914 chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
I think the wand is sooo expensive considering Harry gave Ollivander the Basilisk venom for free. But if the cores are very rare then, its acceptable. However, i find it unrealistic for a diamond to cost 8000 while the Basilisk is a mere 1000. I know diamonds are very, very expensive so i understand it costing 8000 or even more. But the Basilisk should have been over 1000. They are endanged species. Even in canon, there's only a mention of one and how rare it is. It's also the King Of Serpents! By how rare it is and being a magical creature, i expected it to cost more than a million galleons.
death5000 chapter 23 . 11/22/2013
Make more please
Elementalearthwolf101 chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
Love the Story!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/22/2013
Kissed people are still alive they can still move
doubledamn chapter 23 . 10/8/2013
Why didn't anyone look into Voldy's real name? It makes sense that you want to know the name of the half-blood bloke that's trying kill you.
doubledamn chapter 19 . 10/8/2013
What are you going to do with Excalibur? Elemental blade? Insta-kill sword? Magic amplifier?
doubledamn chapter 18 . 10/8/2013
It means that big numbers good magic?
doubledamn chapter 17 . 10/8/2013
I can think of something else Sirius could have asked for, let him watch when they give the news to the Malfoys.
doubledamn chapter 15 . 10/8/2013
Why does Fate like Dumbles so much? Is it because he's going out of his way to ensure an obscure prophecy comes true as he sees it?
doubledamn chapter 14 . 10/8/2013
Nice.
doubledamn chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
There are so many "Interfering Dumbles" stories that I think I missed something in canon.
doubledamn chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
That's interesting it never occurred to me that the Stone's restorative powers could be used as a cure to Lycanthropy.
doubledamn chapter 9 . 10/8/2013
Yes but all Tapestries can be re-woven and torn anew Fate.
doubledamn chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
The girl's ten years old, why the hell would they be telling her who she'll end up marrying?
1,272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »