Reviews for Animagi Fury
doubledamn chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
I hope that Rat was Scabbers.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Nice. I cannot remember Daphne from canon, but I see her all the time in fanfics and she is rapidly becoming my favourite female character (apart from Hedwig)
doubledamn chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Dumbledore is an idiot. Just tell the kid about the prophecy. Or at least see if there is any way to remove the soul fragment without him dying.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/23/2013
,!
HufflepuffWoman chapter 23 . 9/14/2013
please finish this story it is really good
WhiteElfElder chapter 23 . 9/5/2013
Albus is about to find out the true wrath of a person as powerful as Harry when this plays out and the diary is linked to what Albus did. I hope that instead of just a Dementor's kiss Harry makes it much more painful and humiliating first...stripped of magic.
WhiteElfElder chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Is the ring that Albus has, the Gaunt ring containing the Resurrection Stone, or is it something else? I would have thought Peverell family ring would have the Resurrection Stone in it.
Nasira chapter 23 . 8/19/2013
I love where your going with this story so please put in a new chapter my good friend.
STEVE chapter 23 . 8/10/2013
I really like your story please continue
moonfeather58 chapter 20 . 8/8/2013
LOL at McGonagall cursing.
moonfeather58 chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Ginny is a jealous little bitch. She should have remained a background character in the series.
Jace Spicer chapter 11 . 5/24/2013
Wow! Fate is a total bitch! With a capital B
Pothead23 chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
I really really like the story line! Great job! I'm a little confused at how the Greengrass patriarch has ever changing names and I'd really appreciate it if you looked into the grammar of a few sentences a bit more
Guest chapter 23 . 4/13/2013
Whatever hapened to Harrys basilisk fangs?
ToddGilliss chapter 23 . 3/28/2013
looking forward to the rest of the story
1,271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »