Reviews for Ten Years
yaoifan23 chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
That was a beautiful fanfic...*sniffles* Thank you so much for writting Ten Years...
Wonderfull chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
This story was really great and heart warming. I loved the part with America's friends giving him their support. And to fayfayzee below me. Screw you! You have to be heartless to think that any one had that coming or that any one deserved that.
Raven Yuki-Slifer Queen chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
out of all the 9/11 hetalia fanfics I've read, this is the first to have actualy made cry. I loved this fanfic, instint fave.
grossasstoenails chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Of course eventually it will fade into history! I understand how it was meant to be dramatic and all that crap, but can't you make it more plausible? Also, bear in mind that it was America's fault that the twin towers were attacked in the first place. We had it coming.
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That part with the other countries was so sweet!
speadee chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Good tribute! I almost burst into tears, so good job on the mood! We will never forget that day, and I'm glad you can write a fic for a tribute.

I think you described America well. He may be stupid, but at least he has good intentions and cares about others. Good surprise from England! It's also good to read about the other countries, even those against America, being there for him, and I"m glad Canada and Sealand were recognized. What they said was true. The terrorist attacks didn't just kill Americans, but tourists and foreigners sent there to work. When something happens in one country, it will affect the world, especially in modern times.

You described America's guilt well by using the ghost of the little girl and pain in his arm. It sounds like the girl was trying for years to get America to shed tears as well as gather all the countries together.
Mr. Sora Majiggers chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
beautiful fanfic by the way.I was crying before but this one made me smile, and to me that made all the difference.
Phoebus died for your light chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
When it happened,I'm in child care centre and I even didn't konw there was a country called when our teacher told us about that all of us cried.

I want to say that everybody in every country don't forget it.

And we hope that USA will get stronger and stronger.

USA is the hero forever.

One things called peace tied every country together.

The best wishes to everyone!

[ps:the article is so good!I will read it again and again .]
Subject 342 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This is so sweet and heartwarming, even on the tragic event.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Thank you.

Thank you so much for writing this.

It brought me to tears... happy tears...

Thank you for not forgeting.

~MH
Prince SuperSharky chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Waaa. This is the first one that I've read today.

I really liked how the emotions were portrayed.

I would've found it better if England had commented on the fact that America could see ghosts-just some humour in there to even things out and kind of give a little more hope.

Other than that, great job!
ElricLawliet chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That was beautiful. Amazingly written, and theplot was perfect. That's really all I can say.

From a girl who lost her father to the Towers, thank you.