Reviews for The Best Laid Plans
hc.dbz.chickie chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Lol, come on Draco, this is Harry! Nothing goes according to plan when he's around :)
Almosegosum chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
poor Draco. I know how it feels when you make plans so wonderfully elaborate and then those whom the plans are directed towards being denser that mules... not that Harry is a mule by and standard. But where you get hot sex as reward I don't. I enjoyed this story a great deal. Good job! I will use the inspiration gained from reading this to finish my drarry oneshot! yosh!

Almosegosum
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
OH LOL HARRY YOU BRILLIANT DEVIL

Poor Draco. All those romantic plans down the drain...not that he's complaining! XD Great job as always!
xXCherryLicoriceXx chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
The way you wrote this was very interesting, I loved the transitions between the seven points and the present scenario.

Ahhh, poor Draco... it is common knowledge that successful plans and Harry Potter are things that can never peacefully co-exist :)
Aulophobic Clarinetist chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
haha aww Draco's all cute and romantic :)

of course Harry would change their plans ;)
Alysisaacs17 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
haha verry nice i must say very amusing. dense boy xD

Alys xo
mssekishi chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
LOL. Draco's POV is hilarious. XD Thank you for writing this, i enjoyed it very much! :]
Imalena chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
great story! It just was so funny!
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
omg Harry, way to be bold!
ForzaDelDestino chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Woohoo! Blissful.

As I've said before, I rarely stray to the Harry Potter fandom, but I do make exceptions. This was funny and hot at the same time. Really great.
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
hahahaha all that planning for nothing! Why am i not suprised! Even so i loved it
dtav chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Very nicely done! The Golden Boy always seems to come out on top, even when he's the bottom!
Krucksue chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Good Story
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Woooow! Awesome! I loveee it! Its very cute and sweet! I love it so much! Keep up good work!
thelonelyotakugirl chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Trust Harry to thwart Draco's plan. lol...

The flow of the story was quite unexpected. hahaha... I actually thought it was going to be a fluffy story but... Well, the story was quite fine. From the point when Harry just came out from the bathroom, it was getting quite interesting.

Nicely done.