Reviews for That Don't Impress Me Much
pracarual chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
Oh, no! You stopped just when things were getting really good! Hahaha! I love this little ditty. Early Nell was almost Asperger-like wasn't she? So gunny.
stefaniegk chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
I need you to finish this, I am in hysterics and have to know what she thinks of the rest of the team. Especially Callen and Sam.
Cj Serendipity chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
Hey...remember when you updated this story?...Yeah, I miss that :p
Update maybe pretty please?
I know it's been forever
but
pleeeeeeeease?
ABC123ZXY chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Cute story so far! I was just watching some episodes of NCIS: LA trying to hold out till Tuesday and happened to watch Lockup. I loved the little scene with Nell and Nate and I felt like they could have something more. I know you haven't updated in a while, but if would consider reopening the story, I for one would appreciate it. It is very nice and one of two in the whole fanfic universe which is about these two.

Just a thought,
A Fan
Ncisbonescovertaffairs chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
I love this! Lol it's so funny! No one post Nell and Nate storys but I love them just the same (even if I am a neric fan) update? Please? I check everyday to see if you have!
bjq chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
I like how Nell runs right over Nate! it's funny. Will he ever get control back? LOL
Fire Princen Zuko chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
Is there more? Please let there be more!
unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
I have to say, though hesitantly and regrettably, I don't really like where this story is going. I think Nell is just too OOC. I like the idea, though. I'm not saying any of this to be mean or critical, I'm just giving my opinion, a well rounded critiuque, like the blue button says. I do hope to read more of your stories, I love your style.
unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Oh, poor Eric. He doesn't come across to me like that; if anything, he seems nice and considerate, and willing to listen to other people. And Nell seems like she doesn't like to talk bad about people behind their backs. I'd say this is OOC, but I think you might be trying to do that. Anyway, well written.
Sissy chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
Poor Nate! Come on Nell - see what's in front of you! Love the way she says that Kensi wants Deeks - period. And who wouldn't?
cotedepablo911 chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
This dialogue keeps reminding me of the song "That Don't Impresse Much" by Shania Twain. It's good though. I like it!

Please update!
Sissy chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
Laugh out loud stuff. More please and soon.
Taralyn chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
Poor Nate has got his work cut out for him here!
stamper55555 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I'm excited to hear what Nell thinks of the team...even if I think she's too young for Nate.
taralyn chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Brilliant start and I can't wait to find out more