Reviews for Fortunate Misfortune
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
OMG this was great! It was so funny, specially the part with the music at the car, I was laughing the whole time haha. Plus, it was sexy with a naughty Eriol and blushing Syaoran *squeals*. But, at the same time, it was also so sweet what with Eriol really loving Syaoran and confessing to him. Seriously, I loved it! I know it's been a while, but please consider writing more :)
KuroiTama chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Awesome story! I was giggling the entire time!

Lol

To bad it was cut short I would like to see what ells he would come up with. lol
ignorethisaccount123 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Kawaii! Great fic!
Meleny Starr chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
two words: love. it.
13CC chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!

Go Eriol! Go Eriol!
disturbed chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
you should warn people it was guyguy stuff. i had no idea it was! yucki
Silva Sun chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Shonen-ai *Shudder*

You're like my friend *shudder*

This is WRONG!
Ezekiel Klitiras chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
cute.._
Fuu chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
*giggle* funny funny funny! Haha that was really cute! The end seemed

maybe a LITTLE rushed, but hey, it's a light-hearted story, ne? I love LOVE

ES! Eriol and his cute descendant... ahhhh...hanyaaan../ Hee hee

Eriol and Syaoran swimming in the pool nekkid o and you're too right about

songs on the radio.."love""love""love"...yup *nods* Anyways, I won't say write

more ES 'cause you already have! Keep up the SUPER work!
TamChronin chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
Gaaah! This is great! Too funny, too sweet. Now I have a bad case of warm fuzzies. ~grins~ I love how this is written...it's the perfect blend of humor and fluff. Bravo.
Lady Kazune Kikenshi chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
lol! Some of it was funny! And others were kawaii! I LOVED THIS! I love your stories! And you have so many Eriol/Syaoran fanfiction! I'd hug you, but I don't want to kill you...
Alexandra-chan chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
LOL! That was very funny!
Tsuki chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
Just stop by to say: wonderful, wonderful fics...really funny too. One great author you are should write more fics..SE or SS is all cool..but not Sakura and Eriol..that's just plain...wrong!
SmashTurnip Girl chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
Your story is so cool! And you mentioned my favourite singer. No, NOT Britney, Shania! Cardcaptors and Shania Twain! How cool is that! :)
pinkuser chapter 1 . 4/23/2002