Reviews for When I met the Doctor
Aspenwing chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Could you please read this Doctor Who fanfiction please? I'm writing it right now... and guess what! YOU GAVE ME INSPIRATION!

s/10805641/1/Frigid-A-Doctor-Who-Fanfiction
Aspenwing chapter 33 . 11/4/2014
GOD i need more of this please oh god please more fan fic neeeeeeeeed this is the most well written fanfiction i have ever had the honor of reading. kick steven out, its your turn in the spotlight! your descriptions are flawless and your plot as well. i noticed a few grammar mistakes, but who never makes any? sure as heck not me.
again, best thing i have read, my thirst for more is never going to quench.
–Aspen
SloTurtle Corp chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
:P YAY!
SloTurtle Corp chapter 7 . 6/10/2014
OMG! AWESOME SAUCE!
TimeLordSPARTAN chapter 33 . 2/21/2014
I don't know whether to listen to my inner writer or my inner fan. I'll listen to the writer. He says he wants you to take your time writing the story so that it is the best it can possibly be. The fan says: HURRY UP AND WRITE US A SEQUEL! (Ignore him, he's an idiot.)
CloudShadowNinja chapter 33 . 8/29/2013
PLZ RELEASE THE SEQUEL, I LOVED THIS , I NEED THE SEQUEL! PLEASE
dragoncreators chapter 9 . 6/13/2013
you might want to re-read this fanfic from start to finish, while it's pretty good, it's verry choppy, a few chapters ago the tardis spoke to her, not to mention she was from our dimension, so how could she be a time lady?
MusaMortis chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Where's my sequel? I love this story!
Roxel813 chapter 33 . 2/3/2013
plz put up the sequel plz
Megan 3 chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
This story is so awesome!
Pyra Sanada chapter 33 . 9/19/2012
I really enjoyed this series! However, I noticed when I went to your page that the sequel wasn't there. Are you still working on it some more before starting to post it? Did it get postponed? Because I'd really like to read it!
Stephanie Ritson chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Love it! :)
The11thDoctorsGirl chapter 33 . 8/29/2012
Need...The...Sequal! :P
The11thDoctorsGirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I have been reading your work for about half a year, just got an account, and I love it! Thanks ffor an AWWESOME story!
Feathersblue17 chapter 33 . 8/19/2012
Love the story but where is the sequel!? I really need to know who's at the door lol