Reviews for Reap the wind
Cuzosu chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Hm... Could probably use a beta to help smooth things out. It's great so far - and I'm very much interested to see where you take it from here - but bits of the scenes are choppy and jump a little too fast from place to place, or take a little too long to get where you're taking them. Also, a good beta will act as a sounding board for your ideas, and help you improve. (The best betas I've ever known are also writers - Clara Barton and I beta for each others' works, though not all in either case - and we play sounding board for each other even on stories we don't edit. Helps that we're both kinda perfectionists. ;) ) If you would like help with this story I might be able to help - although I'll be looking up most of the information on Wiki until I catch up with Bleach, either anime or manga - just let me know.

Anyway, yes, I am enjoying this story, and almost every story needs work at some point or another.

May the words just flow,

Cuzosu
Kailee Nakamaru chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Awesome! :D

Please, please, please update soon! :D
ishala8 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Impressive beginning and a very interesting choice of pairing.

I really like the idea of Shuuhei accepting and being able to control such power. Also, while I like him with Kensei, it will be very interesting how he works with Urahara. The ex-captain has got to be one of my favourite characters in all of Bleach! *squeals*

Keep up the good work, okay? I can't wait to see how everything will turn out.
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Shuuhei! Gosh darnit stupid cliffhangers!