Reviews for I, Incubus
QueenOfGenies chapter 26 . 3/24
Ahh! Update soon! This is getting intense!
Gaia Dragon chapter 25 . 12/9/2014
:( just more 2 chapters?
bnhines93 chapter 25 . 12/8/2014
please please please finish! It is still an amazing story (: I love it!
kenzieivy6 chapter 24 . 11/18/2014
I love this fanfic. I really like how she is maturing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Please continue this fanfic!
Blazedoll chapter 24 . 2/20/2014
Interesting chapter and very well written. Looking forward to the next update, hope this time its sooner. I am not its Tala's doing, even if he found out the secondary summoners, how did he know how they sat? Can't wait what happens next..
Blazedoll chapter 23 . 11/12/2013
Nicely written, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. You have plotted out your story in a very delicate and beautiful manner. I read your story as a whole so the plot is very clear to me even if it does seem a bit tricky. I think Sasha is going to return but Eligah's death, the way he died; so easily, makes me wonder if Sasha is even that important of a character.
Looking forward to reading more soon!
advice chapter 22 . 5/7/2013
The story was good in the very beginning - I would always wait for an update. The parts with Hilary and Kai were very intriguing. The problem is...I'm now lost and I think other readers are too. I've been meaning to tell you but didn't want tohurt your feelings or anything. Tala's involvement was interesting too but when you introduced Sasha and a whole bunch of other characters and plots...it just got really confusing. I think the plot should revolve around Hilary, Kai, and Tala more and if characters such as Sasha are important, then that's fine but entire chapters shouldn't be dedicated to her. I also think you should update sooner otherwise the reader forgets what was happening. Hope you update soon!
Millenia-the-wings-of-valmar chapter 17 . 12/1/2012
this is good so far.
you seem to be missing chap 4
meiannae chapter 17 . 11/12/2012
Wow that was a rush! Too bad there's no love in here. But that brings me to my question: does Kai care about Hiromi at?
Anyway, it's really great and I can't wait for more!

Mei-chan!
Nola1 chapter 17 . 9/26/2012
cant wait for the next chapter
Athena Midnight chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
I think this is getting pretty good. To read that Kai is practically powerful to make Hilary submit, and to pass through all the barriers and killed four men with one swipe of an arm WITHOUT a reason?! WOW...

I hope to see more chapters that brings suspense and climax into this story, may be hard to know that it will be over like many stories here on .

KEEP IT UP.

Athena Midnight
LiLi chapter 19 . 5/20/2012
... I don't know what to expect next! oh the suspense!

I must say your writing is nicely written for this darker kind of story. Kai is just so eerie and Hiromi is such a... girl.

Can't wait for you next update and see what happens. (A part of me is still waiting for Kai to be nicer to Hiromi, but I don't know if that's just wishful thinking)

(Also maybe some of your readers forgot to check to see if you updated...wait a bit, maybe more people will review)
Zulka chapter 19 . 5/18/2012
Hey. Sorry I've been MIA. I hvent been keeping up with anything lately. Life got a hold of me. I haven't read anything since my last review, but I just wanted to say that I'll be back. I'll review then. Hope you don't stop updating. Take care.
Athena Midnight chapter 16 . 2/29/2012
Thanks for the 4-1-1. It does make sense, with the Dranzer scenario. That it would be going further into the plot.

It was okay for a short chapter. And poor Hilary, to suffer sickness and who knows what else that will come to her.

Keep it up,