Reviews for Back To The Past
Rosie Vulpes chapter 3 . 1/8
Jack or the 9th Doctor? Can't tell cuz of the description of him having a RAF coat(like Jack), short black hair(like the 9th Doctor) and piercing blue eyes(both).
Guest chapter 8 . 7/26/2015
I have 9 hours of school, 3 hours of piano lessons, and then I help my grand mum out with chores. You're pretty lucky. And I loved this fluff filled chapter! I started crying!
42 chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
Wow! I love this story. One awesome thing about it is that you are using proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. I am kind of a huge grammar snob but this story is amazing. Once again, great job with the grammar. :)
1 chapter 13 . 11/19/2014
Oh my god under are a really super duper awesome writer!
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
Even Jack? Jack always had a brother sister relationship with Rose in my eyes and I don't know just different then her romance with the Doctor. Its a bit hard to explain.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
Seriously, you've fought Slitheen, Daleks, Cybermen, etc. and you are afraid of Jimmy? Stupid humany quirks, thats what causes such deep fear from what shouldn't scare you at all anymore. Stupid humany quirks. Its all so domestic. Thanks to the Doctor that word is so disgustinG, domestic. Who wants to be domestic anyways? Stupid domestic. I don't want to be domestic. And I am rambling. I did that even before watching Doctor Who. I've always liked rambling. Its fun and embarrassing. I could talk about rambling all day but honestly I should get back to this brilliant story.
AEG chapter 8 . 9/6/2013
KILL THE BASTARD!
AEG chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
Jakie just won a populatily 1
Animus et Anima chapter 13 . 8/7/2013
So, I just read this story. And it was good. It took me until the final chapter to realize it was Jack that had threatened Jimmy, but that was a brilliant move on your part. :)
GryffindorGrl97 chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
love the addition of Jack and 11 and Amy! thought it was really cute!
17sweil chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
Loved it!
17sweil chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
AGAIN, JACK! AND EVEN 11! I LOVE THIS!
17sweil chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Love the bit about the man in an RAF coat! Jack!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/14/2012
Beautiful story. Way to make me almost cry :( seriously though it was nicely written. Fantastic job. - A Fellow Author
Guest chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
I just loved the little mention of Nine & 11 in there! Bless :')