Reviews for Whisper to a Scream
Gattaca24 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Different, but in a good way.

You pulled me in right away. I love the way you showed her fears and conflicts.

Great use of picture and the title is right on.

Good luck!
dohagrl chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
intersting story and great use of your picture...good luck!
Littlelol chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Hello.

I simply must comment on this o/s, as I cannot help myself.

When I began reading, I thought this was one of those Emo one shots where there is emotion but nothing to justify it, making it completely fake by default.

Then, there was the despair, the desponancy, yet anger veiled by something deep. It really called out to me, the dark tone through this one shot. People in my family have suffered from lung cancer caused by those 'cancer sticks'. I've vowed never to smoke for that reason... this was just real enough to make it even more profound.

Thank you for writing this, in more ways than one, it was tragic but sought way for relection also. In this.. I can't help but feel that Edward suffered the most, if you could say, right alongside Bella.

Again, thank you. And I wish you the best of luck.
LadyofSpain chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I knew as soon as I read that she covered the hole, that she had a tracheostomy. I once saw a women that had her jaw and tongue removed because of cancer, They put a rod through the flesh beneath her mouth to hold her chin together. It was the most horrible sight I had ever seen, and I can still see her face to this day. And the chemotherapy is the pits, I hated administering it. This o/s should really hit home to all those smokers out there, but they always think "It won't happen to me."

Good job!