Reviews for Prince Charming Syndrome
artri chapter 16 . 3/16
Gut wrenching...you wrote it brilliantly.
Yali.Page chapter 2 . 2/12
Was that a reference to " She's all That"?
momma2fan chapter 18 . 11/20/2014
How is it that I have never read this story before? I thought I had read everything you had ever written. Another one to add to faves list! Great job, Cayce!
zeeber chapter 18 . 7/14/2014
Edward was perfect...what a prince Charming!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 18 . 6/26/2014
Another wonderful story. Your characters were pretty awesome and very real. Real is when they actually could be real people. So many characters in stories don't meet the real criteria. Enjoyed your storyline. Never looked for Prince Charming. Marriage was not something I ever aspired to. Did think that if I ever met someone who combined certain traits of two very good friends I'd give him a chance. We were married a year after we met. Unfortunately he passed away before our first anniversary. I still miss him every day.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
Bet the bobble head twins will page Edward next time. That is if they still have jobs.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
Cherry Garcia or Peanut Butter Cup would rock my world.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 6/26/2014
Gee, wonder if Alice's boyfriends name is Jasper, lol?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
This is just getting more fun by the minute.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
Was partly right in my theories.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
WAG is that Esme Platt is mother to Edward and Emmett. Emmett being Carlisle's son from a previous marriage and Edward being Esme's from the same.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Sounds like a lot of fun. It will be all new to me 'cause I've never seen Practical Magic.
00chely00 chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
MY GOD! loved it! I've been on fanfic for a long time and never came across this story. Gotta say I have great hopes for it :D
cbzoo chapter 12 . 5/20/2014