Reviews for Wedding Bells and Fishnets
Dear lord, do some research! Dinah CAN'T get pregnant. She was hurt in The Longbow Hunters. She and Oliver tried to have a baby and found out she can't. Roy knows this and you should, too. Oliver and Dinah have nearly gotten married before in the comics and he's proposed more than once. Roy would know that, too. Also, Oliver has gotten 2 women pregnant. Just 2. 1 in his pre-Green Arrow days and 1 when Shado raped him while he was drugged and hallucinating. He didn't know about what happened with Shado or that her kid was his for 2 or 3 years. Oliver cheated on Dinah 1 time when he let a girl kiss him. That's it. Try reading a few comics other than Birds of Prey. Most of what was said about Oliver in that comic never happened, it was the writer just making stuff up. You say you love Oliver and Dinah but you're sure bashing the crap out of him - and her for thinking she'd put up with the man you're making him out to be. Try reading some comics!
I stopped reading because of the numerous times you say Ollie cheated on Dinah. There was a single time. He let another woman, Marianne, kiss him. That was it. Shado raped him while he was drugged and hallucinating that she was Dinah. Joanne was a one night stand while he and Dinah were dating, but Dinah was living in Gotham and dating Dr. Midnight. Ollie felt guilty but wasn't actually cheating. Do a little research besides Simone's Birds of Prey run! She put in her beliefs that weren't comic canon. Ollie never cheated on Dinah the entire time they were together until that one kiss.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/18/2016
This is one of my top ten favourite fan fictions.
This is hilarious.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
I have been reading ur story for two years now and can honestly say it never loses its magic. Without a doubt one of the very best stories on fanfiction.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/18/2016
More question more fun.
the boss 119 chapter 11 . 8/8/2015
ok
Gordon Hail chapter 5 . 4/2/2015
lol
Vanessa Masters chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
XD. The end, "Did I ever get to tell you about the cake..."

Hilarious.

I LOVED THIS! It was fantastic, and love that Mari is possibly with Greg now, she deserved better.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/16/2014
More pleAse a sequel it's too good to end
NWHS chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
A very enjoyable read. Thanks.
Annalisa chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
I loved it. You're great! I love this paring and I loved the story [:
Annalisa chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
Lol xD That french guy doe... Lol.
Annalisa chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
Hahahahahaha XD
Annalisa chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
Oooooo... I liked how Dinah and Ollie met up [: But Helen looks like shes it quite some trouble.. lol.
Annalisa chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
Hahaha, I can see Kara being a hooker. Lol, jk. Very good.