Reviews for D GrayMan High
Lavalilly chapter 20 . 7/21
The end of the chapter
Cold blooded
You just had to bring it up
I think you been wanting to talk about it for a while now
Shadow Death chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
A gay Kanda? I'm done!
Shadow Death chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
A fricken headgear aswel what the fucking hell is wrong with these shitty ideas? You'r making Allen look and sound like fucking nerd in my head!
Shadow Death chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Really? A wig that's the best u can do? Allen couldn't just have worn a hoody or something? Cause a wig is the most ridicules thing that someone should hide their white hair or bald head! Just saying.
KhaalidaNyx chapter 21 . 10/5/2014
Cute ending! It's alright. It's so hard to keep a story going once it nears it's end. And I love fry sauce!
KhaalidaNyx chapter 12 . 10/5/2014
I'm starting to get lazy, so this might be my last review until the last chapter. Plus I have last-minute homework to accomplish, so...
Great chapter, once again! That would kind of suck to break into a house, only for the occupant you want to kidnap be absent.
KhaalidaNyx chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
I was right! The Earl is so meeeeaaaaan! But I can't blame the judge for saying that. XD Lenalee had a fangirl attack. Like I do when I read really good fanfics.
KhaalidaNyx chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
I would guess you spelled her name right. I've seen it like Rhode/Road Camelot/Kamelot. Because kanji and hirigana is hard to read and I have seen translators mess up. Anyway, I don't think it matters. Is it the Earl? Cross does call him, "Fat ass." What did Allen do?
KhaalidaNyx chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
Lenalee's List of Allen's (Adorable) Qualities. Also known as LLA. What a horrible acronym I just came up with. This chapter was short, but no less adorable!
KhaalidaNyx chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
XD Reaaaally can't blame Cross for thinking that. Any parent would have. Plus, Allen worded that horribly.
KhaalidaNyx chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
Yay! Allen's innocence stays in tact! She's just going to... Watch him. Dang, that's creepy.
KhaalidaNyx chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
Kidnapping?! Wow! Raaaaape! Especially since it's Allen! His adorableness makes him a prime target!
KhaalidaNyx chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
The humor in this chapter made it hard for me to breathe. The side point-of-view was great, too! I don't have a hard time believing that girls were crawling over each other to ask Allen out. I probably would have been one of them.
KhaalidaNyx chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
Ooh! So that's what happened to his arm in this story! Yeah, I've heard gangs do that when someone wants to leave. Unless the member is too old or for some reason can't help them anymore. KYAAAAA! Allen and Lenalee woke up in such a cute position! I was surprised Komui didn't try to kill Allen.
KhaalidaNyx chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
XD Kanda and Lenalee used to date? And then Lenalee found out the hard way Kanda was gay? I don't blame her for saying that. Kanda does owe her. Another great chapter!