Reviews for Of Kings and Pawns
Yanelle chapter 17 . 8/24/2012
well, I like it as it is, sort of, I just got confused with this, so if you would notice, I am also the Yanelle from deviantart who commented on the cover of this fanfic, :3

I just have a few(?) questions(some of them may sound obvious and stupid, but hey, I just read this fic nonstop...), how did Lukas become blind? so basically, the Bronze Kingdom allied with the Gold Kingdom? what is wrong with the Spamano thing?(you know, why aren't they allowed to be together and stuff, btw, I love that part, in all honesty, even if it wasn't that much integrated in the story) why did Roderich have to die?!(yes, this is one of those stupid questions, I was just heartbroken, that's all, so don't mind this question, it's not really a question, you see...) Arthur! I hated you in the beginning of this fic you know? why are you so mean and stuff, such a stick in the mud(yes, this isn't a question, it's another one of my useless rants, since I am a full-fledged fan of England, it just hurts me to see him like that, but of course, that's how you wanted him to be in this fic, so I have no right to rant, but I still am... :3) oh, speaking of Arthur, I just... feel weird about him... you know, oh my gosh! pirate!Iggy and then a tying to be motherly(?) person to his son, and then being cold-hearted and leading the ambush of Ludwig but didn't actually do anything physical that time and stuff, like, wow, I just... yeah... okay then, back to questions, who is Gen's father? just curious... and why does he not want Gen to be Mathias' Squire?(please tell me if I got that right, if that is the reason...) what will the Bronze Kingdom gain from helping the Gold Kingdom? doesn't Alfred want to unify the four kingdoms again, with him as ruler? or only the Silver Kingdom under Golden rule? I thought Yao and Ivan were married? then why did Ivan allow(?) Natalya to do that to him? speaking of Natalya, what is that spark in Natalya's eyes that is understanding about? you know, whatever spark that is Emil saw in her eyes... what would happen to Feli now? who is the old man talking? he should be more than a hundred years so so, right he may have lived during that time? since the story he is saying happened a long time ago, I think?

okay, since I think I can't think of any more questions for now, on to your notice...

bout the beginning where Ludwig was severely injured, I'm fine with that staying, but with an additional thing, like how about Ludwig wasn't found by anyone since he was ambushed then taken to the Gold Kingdom, and all thought of Ludwig dead, but he's alive, but in a pretty bad shape, he wasn't released until the war that Gold took over a city of Silver(forgot the name, sorry, but it starts with an M), but he's almost dying there, so basically, the war started because of Gold 'killing' Ludwig...

wow, this is the third chess!verse fic I have read, and I am getting addicted... :3

I think that's all I have to say(?) good luck on revising some stuff, :3
Sarpndo chapter 17 . 7/4/2012
XD. lolz. This is great, I got recognized! XD. PM me and I'll explain the name.
Anyway, I look forward to whenever you remake it, and I'll keep watching. :)
I actually thing that the Ludwig-injury thing might work, but it at first didn't make any sense to me. btw, I luv ur stuff, whether it needs to be revamped, or not.
And...sorry about the strangely calmness. And...i'm annoyed, because even if you change it all, I can't recomment...so...you might want to take it down and put it back up so I can ATTACK YOU WITH COMMENTS!
Because I know you love them. :)
Sarpndo chapter 15 . 6/14/2012
Knight's tale is a great story.

and last chapter was great...i'm not allowed to review twice...*sadface*

anyway, this chapter's great too! I'm really enjoying this. I don't have much to say for this one, so, TALLYHO!
Sarpndo chapter 14 . 6/14/2012
"War does not determine who is right," he said. "Only who is left."

that is by far the best pun ever. XD

Anyway, i think i'm being obnoxious just to be obnoxious. XD, poor Roddy, poor Liz, poor Vlad...:(
Sarpndo chapter 13 . 6/14/2012
awww, vlad is so sweet! :) he should get an award. anyway, poor ppl. whoopsie, roddy accidentally got into the poisonous plant. And...is Feli in a dream/trance/what? 'cuz it seems like he's having visions. XD
Sarpndo chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
fourth wall...XD

great story so far...i was wondering who Gen was.

btw, question for a couple of chapters ago, who's michelle?

...'cuz yeah, i'm a noob.

anyway...can't wait for more. luv u peeps. I think you said wilding instead of wildl somewhere, but I'm too lazy to find it for you. XD luv you.

Sarpndo chapter 11 . 6/14/2012
XD...so, are you being ironic about "Not a hair on Michelle's head was harmed" or are you using the normal meaning...?

XD

Arthur's sweet, when he wants to be. I like Peter, btw.

*brings out bazooka* as for Francis...*maniacal grin*

XD

Have a great day.

ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!

btw, please respond only if you see fit, but, i would like my questions answered. XD
Sarpndo chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
luv u people. Anyhoo, Romania is AWESOME! WHOOHOO! And he knows how to suck up to people. XD
Sarpndo chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
hey, hey, hey people. It didn't suck. We just got a little norwayxdenmark love. XD :) :P i'm sure you guys are tired of my reviews now, but I'M NOT GOING TO STOP! MWAHAHAHAHA!

ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Have fun reading all my reviews, btw. XD
Sarpndo chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
Swedish Vodka? really? XD

I love you people.

anyway, I also love Romania, he's awesome... 's the map?

and...anyway, great story, can't WAIT!

ON TO THE NEXT CHAPPY!
Sarpndo chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
vase treaty broken. XD

Oh Natalia...just can't keep your hands off your brother.

Poor Ivan...isn't he married to Yao?

Who knows. Great story, I love it! I'm still looking for the comic and map though...i can't find it on deviantart.
Sarpndo chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
So...why is Matthias, he's part of the bronze kingdom, right? so, why is he attacking the silver soldiers? is he just doing it 'cuz he can? or is the bronze kingdom allied with the gold?

and...kiku epicness. XD
Sarpndo chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
This is AMAZING! I luv ur pirate talk, btw, and I figgered out what they all meant wif out ur help! MEESA SO PROUD OF MEESA! XD

Lolz :P I hope you don't mind my randomness. Xd
Sarpndo chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
XD. Great story. I guess I'm not perverted enough to get the "smacking" thing. XD Anyway...poor Peter, listening in as Iggy glomps Alfred...funny image. :) Great story. ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! - CHARGE!
Sarpndo chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
I like ur sassy canada.

Anyhooo...Great story, wow, war was started by love...like it always is. XD

So...did Lovino used to belong to the Golden Kingdom? And he left? are Lovi and Toni married? or at least, did they use to be married?