Reviews for Finnesse
MeriSalope chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
this is a very powerful message! thank you so much for sharing; i truly hope it serves its purpose.
Hisuiko chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Congratulations for writing this very important story - I hope everyone takes this to heart!

Hugs
Hissy x
Foxyfiona chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
That was surprisingly entertaining and informative. Thanks for the insight. Thanks for the creativity and time you put into this...I will be looking for more of your stories when I am done with this review.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
This story satisfied the raging female fans as well as making a good point, so well done.

I hope you're getting re-interested in writing Sentinel fan fiction, since I've just recently gotten hooked on it, and especially your work (Walking with Dark Angels). You're not going to keep poor Chris "Hellhound" Larabee and Hunter hanging without finding them guides/soulmates, are you? I'd hope you would provide a feral empath (Vin) for Chris, and maybe JD for Hunter? There's no reason you can't have Hunter replace Buck in the Mag7 mythos, after all, it's your AU, and Buck having died along with his wife & son would certainly explain Chris being so dark in your fic. Thanks for your great stories!
MaC chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
It's been a while since I read any of your stories. This one just reminded me of how good they are :-)

Thank you for the tale, and for posting it.

I like your Jim and Blair; they're real somehow, and the glimpses into their lives and goings on are a pleasure to read.

atb,

M
Starfishyeti chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
Thanks for sharing this with us. My imagination was working on overdrive!

There were a couple of typos/errors that could have been ironed out, but they didn't detract from the overall good read.

I wish you'd come back to The Sentinel properly, as I love your stories.
snchills chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
Awesome story and a special thank you for the "visuals", my imagination was going into over drive. To bad there are no pics like that on the buses out here. It sure would make riding on public transportation a whole lot more fun, lol.
Erroneously chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
This was a great story, I really enjoyed it, and I love the way you're also trying to create awareness as well.