Reviews for Paperback Lover
YamiKeitsuki822 chapter 1 . 7/24
Awwwwww! That was so cute~~~ omg I love these shion x nezumi fanfics
Chione-chan chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Desperate creep, huh? I can relate. *chuckles* lol, so kawaii!
Shadow Fox 2013 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Awwwwww, this one makes me happy :)
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Super cute story!
yamatoxmei chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
This was cute! :3
Enica chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I don't really think that they were lame or anything because they are actually pretty brave. If it was me I wouldn't even be able to talk to the other! Very lame, ha? Tough I'm happy it didn't become one of the dramatic ones like one of them loves the other he kisses then the other rejects and so on. I'm pretty happy with this but I would like it more if they knew each other from the no.6 anime. Keep up the hard work please.
nantaise chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
That...was...adorable...
Daphmir57 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I reallies liked it. Probably one of the best written No.6 stories I've read! Cute! Ands remembers, don'ts apologizies fors somethings yous enjoyed!
Zarin Star chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
This is my favourite fanfiction for No.6! I came across this image the other day and I love how much it suits this story: Thanks for writing this, I read it countless times (:
Freez-DeathLiver chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
XD You go Nezumi, read that Harry Potter! This made me stop crying after your other fic! Thank you very much, please continue to write!
Kensy Echo chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Actually, I have read this one for, I think 2 or 3 times. But I've just managed to give my review, I'm sorry.

Well, actually, nothing to say from me since I always love your story so much. And I've just realized that you know so much about some famous novel from england. Actually, I don't really into novel so I'm curious with the tittle of novels you written here. And I can't help but laugh at Nezumi's way to be near Shion and get any information about him.

Keep writing!

KensyEcho
666darknessangel666 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
This is so cute!
Shypura chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
This was such an entertaining story! I had several giggle fits through the reading xD Oh God, how I love to hear Nezumi's thoughts - and it's nice to experience him embarrassed Shion is also so very cute Goodness ... You write so well, I'm just flowing through the story :3 Thanks for a lovely read
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Awww so cute and adorable! X3
MemeLee chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Soo cute! and the AU context totally suits them.