Reviews for For The Heart I Once Had
deadlyXivy chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
Update soon please. I loved it!
deadlyXivy chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I already love this story. I wish there were stories with Tayuya as the main pairing. I tried to give people a choice who they think Sakura should be with. (Konan, Tayuya, or Ino). And everyone is asking for Ino. Anyway I can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work.
NeilHighwind chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
Unusual but good coupling. I approve.
Yomitoru chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
love it! by the way will there be lemons?
Foxluna chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
wow i like this story alot so far. and i can't wait to read more!

i wonder what'll happen next. and hopefully Hinata does stand up to her father sooner or later, before she ends up going off the deep end and cuts herself so badly that she gets hospitalized and dies. well if that were to happen hopefully the dieing part never happens and her father just see's what he's been doing to his one and only daughter, always tearing her down and all.

well please make sure to update VERY SOON! please and thank u!

and the For The Heart I Once Had by Nightwish is awesome. i've never heard of that song by them but soon as i heard it MAN i loved it. but i wonder which are the older ones and which are the newer ones though cuz i like Tarja alot, and the new girl too. but i dont know the new girls name though -embarrassed-

laters,

Fox
TwiliFay chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
very intresting cant wait to see what happens, longer chapters maybe, but they're still very good.
TwiliFay chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
Whaaa So sweet and cute cant wait for the next chapter! You do a very good job at showing charetor emotion. It great, can't wait to see how this unfolds
lolzyukari chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
zomg i can't wait to read the next chapter of this, it sound so interesting -starts waiting-
CharNinja LOL chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Great story and chapies update soon
Yomitoru chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I like this story! There aren't much TayuyaXHinata fics so I can't wait till you update again!